HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Charlottedarter, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 05, 2010, 03:15 PM
Charlotte, NC
Joined Sep 2010
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Sold
Futaba Attack-4 75 MHz AM Surface Use 4 Channel Radio

For Sale: Used Futaba Attack-4 FP-T4NBL AM-75 Digital Proportional Radio control System. 75.670 MHz. Batteries won't maintain a charge, need to be replaced. They are available online separately. Charger included, Matching Reciever included (FP-R114H). Also included is the 4 AA cell Battery pack for the reciever, and connector wire and switch for the radio box. Also included will be a second Transmitter, same model, with Gold sticker on back, R/CMA AMA RF Check, date 08/92, presumable for airplane use. This transmitter has a 75.950 MHz frequency chip. I have the reciever somewhere, but can't seem to find it. If I locate it, it will come with it, but assume it will not. I take Paypal. $25 plus shipping and paypal fees. Offers considered. Thanks for looking.

Updated photo 9/6/10 9:30 am to clarify what will be shipped with this deal.

Charlottedarter is offline Find More Posts by Charlottedarter
Last edited by Charlottedarter; Sep 06, 2010 at 08:29 AM. Reason: clarified the photo
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 06, 2010, 01:30 PM
miniture aircraft pilot
United States, FL, Tampa
Joined Oct 2007
1,334 Posts
Trader Rating: 79
25.00 for both systems?
i'll take them.

please email me.
rcshirt is offline Find More Posts by rcshirt
Old Sep 06, 2010, 01:45 PM
Charlotte, NC
Joined Sep 2010
1 Posts
Attack -4 Tx, Tx, Rx, Batteries, etc.

RCShirt,

Yes...$25 for both, plus shipping and Fee. Let me know your zip code, and I can find out tomorrow what the shipping cost is. Fee is about $1.50. Just checked the batteries on one of the Tx, was actually holding a partial charge from last year...charged it to 80%, Reciever battery charged to 100%, both function fine. I will put it back on the charger to see if it will charge to 100%. Pulled the chip from the first Tx, and put in the second, and hooked the battery up, and it works fine. No guarantee on the batteries, they are old, and I am almost positive one 4 cell, and one 8 cell won't take a full charge, possibly the other Tx batt. Either way, they can be converted to AA, or buy a new batt online. I don't have the second reciever, at least I can't find it. If I find it, I'll send it, but I looked last night, and no luck.

I am going to the Post Office tomorrow to ship out one of my balancers and will check the shipping cost then, unless you want to agree to $10 for shipping, and we can do the deal now.

If you want to wait, might save you a couple bucks, might cost you a couple bucks. Either way, its shipping USPS, Regular Priority Mail, so it will depend on weight, and destination. I will get delivery notification on the package.
Old Sep 06, 2010, 01:47 PM
Charlotte, NC
Joined Sep 2010
1 Posts
By the way, if you are interested, I am also selling three of the servos that came with one Tx. For another $20, I'll throw them in the box, won't cost any extra in shipping, another $1 for fee. Total deal would be $57.50 shipped
Old Sep 06, 2010, 01:53 PM
miniture aircraft pilot
United States, FL, Tampa
Joined Oct 2007
1,334 Posts
Trader Rating: 79
paypal sent on the radios, will pass on the servos.. to many myself
rcshirt is offline Find More Posts by rcshirt
Closed Thread