SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by thriller, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 04, 2010, 11:15 PM
Canada, BC, Sparwood
Joined May 2002
267 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
For Sale
four glow engines

Cleaning out the hobby room. First I have an OS 10F SR engine with great compression and nice aluminum spinner on it. Does not look like it had much use. sold to Newt1078

Next I have an ASP .12 with great compression and the same nice aluminum spinner on it. It is missing one of the screws that bolt the muffler on. sold to Newt1078

3rd in the line-up is a Royal .46 a bit stiff with the muffler SOLD

And last is a super sweet Austrian made Gold Cup Hirtenberger FC .25 four stroke. Looks like it had minimal use. Comes with original box with muffler. Thought I would hang on to this one forever. Would sell this one for $150. Now $125

I take Paypal. Will ship the same day if possible or if not then will be out the next business day. Also have a couple of boat motors but will list them in the boat section. Thanks for looking!!!
thriller is offline Find More Posts by thriller
Last edited by thriller; Sep 06, 2010 at 10:04 PM. Reason: marking sold on one of them
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 05, 2010, 12:22 PM
USA, CA, Marina del Rey
Joined Jul 2010
553 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
pm sent
lightningmcnul is offline Find More Posts by lightningmcnul
Old Sep 05, 2010, 07:41 PM
Newt1078
USA, TX, Longview
Joined Dec 2007
11 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
PM Sent,
Thanks,
Newt

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriller View Post
Cleaning out the hobby room. First I have an OS 10F SR engine with great compression and nice aluminum spinner on it. Does not look like it had much use. $40

Next I have an ASP .12 with great compression and the same nice aluminum spinner on it. It is missing one of the screws that bolt the muffler on. $35

3rd in the line-up is a Royal .46 a bit stiff with the muffler SOLD

And last is a super sweet Austrian made Gold Cup Hirtenberger FC .25 four stroke. Looks like it had minimal use. Comes with original box with muffler. Thought I would hang on to this one forever. Would sell this one for $150.

I take Paypal. Will ship the same day if possible or if not then will be out the next business day. Also have a couple of boat motors but will list them in the boat section. Thanks for looking!!!
Newt1078 is offline Find More Posts by Newt1078
Old Sep 06, 2010, 10:04 PM
Canada, BC, Sparwood
Joined May 2002
267 Posts
just the 4 stroke left lowered the price
Old Sep 25, 2010, 09:39 AM
Joined May 2010
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I AM OFFERING GLOW ROYAL ENGINE THIS ENGINE RUN ONLY FOR ABOUT 5 MINUNTS

GOT IT IN 1990 AND ITS TILL IS NEW BCS RUN FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTS

CONTACT ME NISSISIM FROM ISRAEL batiti@walla.co.il
batiti is offline Find More Posts by batiti
Old Sep 25, 2010, 11:42 AM
Canada, BC, Sparwood
Joined May 2002
267 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by batiti View Post
I AM OFFERING GLOW ROYAL ENGINE THIS ENGINE RUN ONLY FOR ABOUT 5 MINUNTS

GOT IT IN 1990 AND ITS TILL IS NEW BCS RUN FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTS

CONTACT ME NISSISIM FROM ISRAEL batiti@walla.co.il
????? Are you wanting a trade?? Just interested in selling mine unless you would have a 2.4 radio in some sort of trade.