HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Blind, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 04, 2010, 05:08 PM
Blind Batteries
Camarillo, CA
Joined Nov 2004
23 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
FS/T Walkera 5#6 Micro Heli + Esky Lama V4 both like new!

Both come with original boxes, with everything included like when they were new.

$100 for both, or $50 each + shipping, pickup for free if you're local - I'm in Ventura County.

Lama - flown 5 times

Includes radio, lipo battery, ac lipo balance charger, usb cable + flight sim software to use radio for practice, original box, extra rotors, manual.

Only selling because it's a bit too big to fly in my single story house with low ceilings.

5#6 - flown ~30 times

Never crashed, the heli came to me with a slow motor (marked with X) so I bought 2 sets of motors for spares, and while I was at it bought an extra set of rotors.
I also painted the tailboom black (rattle can), part of the tailboom cracked a little when I removed it to do this so it is glued together, flight was not affected at all. I also poorly used a sharpie to color over the yellow stickers on the canopy...sorry but I hate yellow The canopy is really thin plastic and is a little cracked but still functions fine. This little heli is a ball to fly, I never could quite get it to hands off hover, but it's really quick and very responsive. Runtime was pretty good, so light that it never took more than 1/2 throttle to get it up to a comfortable height for me to fly in my house.

if you are bothered that I have no feedback here, check my ebay feedback - http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...lind_batteries

willing to trade for a traxxas slash 2wd r/c truck, or a 370 motor sized r/c boat, like a NQD tear into, reef racer, mini rio, or something similar.
Blind is offline Find More Posts by Blind
Last edited by Blind; Sep 04, 2010 at 05:17 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 07, 2010, 07:23 PM
Blind Batteries
Camarillo, CA
Joined Nov 2004
23 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Lama V4 is sold, bump for Walkera 5-6 for $50!
Blind is offline Find More Posts by Blind
Closed Thread