HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Orion Pax, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 04, 2010, 03:32 PM
Wisdom can not be granted.
Shreveport Louisiana
Joined Dec 2006
6,297 Posts
Trader Rating: 24
Sold
PZ UM Mustang with Tiny Brite Lights

Alright fellas, I have up for sale a well loved Ultra Micro Mustang from Parkzone. I got it a year ago and never looked back. I picked up an extra battery and some Tiny Bright lights the second I saw them. It has had the lights on it for almost a year now and they all work perfectly. As you can tell from the pictures she is rough. I had the aileron servo go out on her last spring and she went in. I had an extra servo hanging out so I put it in. Since the body had taken a beating I pulled off the tape and the lights and I was going to give her a make over. The months came and went and she still sits on my shelf. I have other projects demanding my attention so this one has to go. Everything is functioning as it should but will need a new spinner. I think that pissed me off the most. I had just put on the new prop and spinner and 1 min into the flight the aileron locks up and she takes a header into the ground. I was hot. LOL!

Anyway, here is what you will get.

A fully functional Mustang ready for paint.
A fully functional set of Tiny Brite Lights with the warbird guns
An extra battery and a servo extension with male plug from the old burned out servo just in case you want to get creative.

I would like $80 shipped but I will entertain offers so PM me with them.

Thanks for looking,
Orion
Orion Pax is offline Find More Posts by Orion Pax
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 05, 2010, 06:08 PM
Shreveport Louisiana
Joined Dec 2006
6,297 Posts
Nobody wants this?
How about $70 Shipped?
Old Sep 07, 2010, 11:33 AM
Shreveport Louisiana
Joined Dec 2006
6,297 Posts
OK, I will part it out.

$40 for the brick
$10 for the servo
$20 for the lights
$5 for each battery
$5 for the charger
Old Sep 08, 2010, 02:57 PM
Too much to do not enough time
Wisconsin
Joined Sep 2010
273 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
how much have the batteries been used? New? 5-10 flights? 20+ flights? Might be interested for my mustang.
BobaFett1138 is offline Find More Posts by BobaFett1138
Old Sep 15, 2010, 08:32 PM
Joined Apr 2006
220 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Hi,

I have a mustang already but I am looking for a spare fuselage, wing - mine are getting quite damages... Are you willing to sell these? How much do you want?

Thanks,

Le fou
le fou is online now Find More Posts by le fou
Old Sep 23, 2010, 06:53 PM
USA, CA, Aptos
Joined Oct 2002
89 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
is it sold yet will take it send me paypal info
gjenn is offline Find More Posts by gjenn
Closed Thread