Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by rcplanes1234, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 03, 2010, 07:09 PM
United States, IA, West Des Moines
Joined Jan 2010
660 Posts
Trader Rating: 34
Sold
FsOne NEW!!

I have a hardly used FsOne. I bought this about a year and a half ago, but just really didn't use it all that much. I bought it for 100 and im only asking for 50. If you would like to make a offer that suits you message me and ill gladly look at it. It comes with everything you see in the picture. Comes with all 4 cds to install. Comes with the remote and the remote usb interface so you can plug it into a usb port. I just tried it out on my computer and it works GREAT. You could never till it had been used before. Shipping is 8 dollars. If you want the original box It will cost 5 dollars more because shipping is more for bigger boxes. Thanks and happy shopping.
rcplanes1234 is offline Find More Posts by rcplanes1234
to remove ads between posts