SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by gottaflyrc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 03, 2010, 08:51 AM
Canada, BC, Abbotsford
Joined Jul 2007
10 Posts
gottaflyrc is online now Find More Posts by gottaflyrc
Last edited by gottaflyrc; Sep 09, 2010 at 03:56 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 08, 2010, 12:57 PM
Auden Eagle
USA, CA, Camarillo
Joined Jul 2010
1 Posts
Conduct

I am very sorry but I have been working a deal with gottaflyrc and he has been nothing but courteous and forthright.

If you check his rating, you will see, although he hasn't had all that much in transactions, all of them are positive responses, one of which he will more than likely get from me also as soon as our deal is completed!

I just don't understand why some people take what should be fun as a hobby and make it into life-death situations!

It's very sad!

Darren, your response was wonderful and keep on positively promoting the 'hobby' as you do!
Monteoro is offline Find More Posts by Monteoro