SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 01, 2003, 01:57 PM
Austin Texas
Joined Jul 2003
2 Posts
S-1 electric flying wing glider

Hello all,

If you enjoy R/C flying wings, please have a look at the S-1 electric flying wing glider at sasirc.com . There really isn't anything out there like it that we've seen.

The S-1 is speed 400 powered, has a very light wing loading, is super stable in yaw-roll-pitch(flys very well hands-off), and thermals easily.

It's 64 inch wingspan and unique shape make it very easy to track in flight even on those cloudy - hazy days.

Because of it's stability and penetration ability, it flys well on windy days.

Because of it's handling qualities, it makes a great trainer airplane.

The canopy removes easily for quick battery changes and the motor and prop are above the wing centerline so you don't have to worry about hitting the prop during landings.

The S-1 kit is well packaged, easy and quick to build and comes with an illustrated construction manual and autocad assembly drawings.

Because the S-1 is speed 400 powered(8 cells at 500ma), it's pretty cheap to operate.

That's about all I can think of to tell you about the S-1. If you get a chance Please stop by and have a look at http://sasirc.com

Thanks for your time.
Best Regards, Mike Stamos
Stamos Aviation
Mike Stamos is offline Find More Posts by Mike Stamos
Last edited by Mike Stamos; Jul 02, 2003 at 09:19 AM.
to remove ads between posts