HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Scott Seidler, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 01, 2010, 08:05 PM
Jack's Kid
USA, NJ, Kinnelon
Joined Aug 2006
663 Posts
Alert
Vulture 3.5m Pre-Sale Coming Soon!

OK all! You heard my announcement that we brought in from Europe the new Vulture 3.5m F3j/TD ship! Yup the 3.5m Vulture F3j/TD from MVM Models in Bulgaria!

We are finally about ready to do some testing on the Vultures that we brought in for testing back in July!
Currently the ultralight 2 meter is about ready for its first flights - should be next week due to a hurricane on its way into the east coast!
The Vulture 3.5m is next to be built - waiting on the digi servos from Hyperion which should be here next week. Did I mention I carry Hyperion now? Hmmmmm might have missed that one

From what I have heard so far - testing should prove out there is no issue with these planes! In which case I plan on setting up something special for you that are interested!

All I ask - is give me a couple of weeks and then we should be all set!

Questions? Comments? Let me know in PM or here - whatever floats your sailplane!

Thanks for all the support - it means alot to me and I will continue to bend over backwards to make sure you are all satisfied!!

-Scott
Scott Seidler is offline Find More Posts by Scott Seidler
Last edited by Scott Seidler; Sep 02, 2010 at 02:53 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 03, 2010, 06:54 PM
Jack's Kid
USA, NJ, Kinnelon
Joined Aug 2006
663 Posts
I have been seeing alot of interest on this plane - those of you who think they want in on the intro sale let me know asap and Ill notify you when the sale starts....
Im thinking full plane, plane bag, digital metal gear servos (hyperion) all in one low priced package...

Let me know!

-Scott
Scott Seidler is offline Find More Posts by Scott Seidler