Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Sep 01, 2010, 07:28 PM
United States, GA, Woodstock
Joined Jan 2007
6,761 Posts
Discussion
My first night FPV video...kinda

Video was from my ground station....I was offered the sticks of the Cub but chickened out...just spotted. Next time Im taking my EZ* up...got glow wires on it now. Twilight flying

Woodstock Georgia Night FPV 8_30_10_0001.wmv (7 min 8 sec)
GoldCraft is offline Find More Posts by GoldCraft
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 02, 2010, 01:11 AM
OSUFPV - KF7VFT
Corvallis, OR
Joined Apr 2010
1,761 Posts
Nice, looks good. What camera is that?
Blueshy is online now Find More Posts by Blueshy
Old Sep 02, 2010, 06:21 AM
KragerÝ, Norway
Joined Jun 2010
688 Posts
Nice! I can't understand how you land where you took off.:P
Voguna is offline Find More Posts by Voguna
Old Sep 02, 2010, 06:37 AM
Multi Rotors Rule ! ;-)
United Kingdom
Joined Jul 2010
879 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voguna View Post
Nice! I can't understand how you land where you took off.:P
Looks to me like they had a vehicle with the Lights left on, just off the side of the road, to use as a ground reference (plus Goldcraft spotting)?

I liked that alot, as being twilight, you can still see the nice cloud formations against the dark sky. Nice one.
SkyEyes is offline Find More Posts by SkyEyes
Old Sep 02, 2010, 10:23 AM
United States, GA, Woodstock
Joined Jan 2007
6,761 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyEyes View Post
Looks to me like they had a vehicle with the Lights left on, just off the side of the road, to use as a ground reference (plus Goldcraft spotting)?
Yep....car is off to side with headlights pointing straight down the landing approach. I also spotted as you mentioned ....mainly telling him how high he was and if he was gaining altitude are dropping(he has glo wires on the plane....we know the area well because we have flown in the daytime and at sunset often there. Pretty easy to navigate because there is a road on two sides and a neighborhood another one.

I think his camera is a KX191....its a very good low light/night cam.
GoldCraft is offline Find More Posts by GoldCraft