HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by 3DTRYER, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 01, 2010, 06:52 PM
United States, CA
Joined Oct 2002
157 Posts
Trader Rating: 78
For Sale
RTF Gaui 330X-S QUAD FLYER KIT WITH SCORPION MOTOR AND ESC.

NIB. and RTF. GAUI 330X-S QUAD FLYER KIT WITH 4 X SCORPION MOTORS, Esc, gyro,
$350 shipped. Please paypal as gift or add 3% paypal fee.

The 330X Quad-Flyer
330X was designed based on UAV , which emphasizes the advantages are:

1. Flight Efficiency: Standard Battery (2S2000mAh) time of flight for more than 12min, with a high-capacity battery, the flight time will be more than 20 min or more (available spreadsheet calculation)
2. Excellent wind resistance: the efficiency and load of propeller are perfectly optimized, so the wind resistance will be better than general electric aircraft
3. High stability: contains GU344 (three-axis stabilizing system) for the beginner or the FPV flying, it is a very stable Vehicle
4. Additional payload capabilities: payload up to 700g (including battery), can freely install cameras and video recorder, and other general system
5. System Extensibility: can be used with GPS positioning system and navigation system on 330X without any change
6. Operation mode and flight characteristics with the same helicopter, but no complex transmission
7. Collapsible body design, greatly reduce the damage rate, Which can be repaired easily without adjustment
Click the link bellow to watch the video
http://www.empirerc.com/gaui-330x-s-...rs-p-5434.html
3DTRYER is offline Find More Posts by 3DTRYER
Last edited by 3DTRYER; Sep 02, 2010 at 06:22 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 14, 2010, 10:44 AM
USA, TX, Houston
Joined Aug 2010
6 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
I'll take it. PM sent.
Zero T is offline Find More Posts by Zero T
Old Sep 18, 2010, 04:02 AM
Joined Jun 2009
395 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
do you still have the receipt?
skyhulk is offline Find More Posts by skyhulk
Old Sep 18, 2010, 06:36 AM
Suspended Account
United States, IL, Chicago
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
Trader Rating: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhulk View Post
do you still have the receipt?
why is it important?
Quad_Addict is offline Find More Posts by Quad_Addict
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Sep 18, 2010, 08:21 AM
Joined Jun 2009
395 Posts
330x

why are you the one selling it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quad_Addict View Post
why is it important?
Old Sep 18, 2010, 09:28 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
Quote:
why are you the one selling it?
just strange i see you in 80% of the for sale ads, either bashing them or looking for something for free, lay off people a tad is all. even if this was the exact price as a new one, the fact it was put together and test flown is worth the extra money to someone with no experience.
Old Sep 18, 2010, 09:42 AM
Joined Jun 2009
395 Posts
Wow

Wow dude what's your problem? I asked a question to the seller and your not the seller and you have a problem with that. If new in box I think that a logical question. I think i still have that right. I didn't asked if the copter was free or anything to that effect. Just because a member says it's new or never crashed dose not mean you should just send them your money without asking question or even try to make a deal.
Quote:
just strange i see you in 80% of the for sale ads, either bashing them or looking for something for free, lay off people a tad is all. even if this was the exact price as a new one, the fact it was put together and test flown is worth the extra money to someone with no experience.
Last edited by skyhulk; Sep 18, 2010 at 09:45 AM. Reason: edit
Old Sep 18, 2010, 09:45 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
Quote:
Wow dude what's your problem? I asked a question to the seller and you have a problem with that If new in box I think that a logical question. I think i still have that right. I didn't asked if the copter was free or or anything to that effect. Just because a member says it's new or never crashed dose not mean you should just send them your money without asking question or even try to make a deal.
problem is viewing so many ads and see you in the ad being rude to the seller or interfering with the sale of it. there is no need for it. some of these people are friends of mine and dont deserve it, if your not REALLY gonna buy it why put effort into ruining a sale???
Old Sep 18, 2010, 09:58 AM
Joined Jun 2009
395 Posts
Wow

by asking a question that's ruining a possible sale? when a person sell anything they gotta expect question from potential buyers but if seller still has the receipt it may still be under warranty that's why i asked have a good day.
Quote:
problem is viewing so many ads and see you in the ad being rude to the seller or interfering with the sale of it. there is no need for it. some of these people are friends of mine and dont deserve it, if your not REALLY gonna buy it why put effort into ruining a sale???
Old Sep 18, 2010, 09:59 AM
Joined Jun 2009
395 Posts
Wow

deleted
Last edited by skyhulk; Sep 18, 2010 at 10:07 AM. Reason: double post
Old Oct 06, 2010, 03:01 PM
Joined Oct 2010
0 Posts