SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by cryhavoc38, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 31, 2010, 10:02 PM
Huckfest or bust!
United States, WA, Woodinville
Joined Mar 2007
8,057 Posts
Trader Rating: 193
Sold
NIB VQ Models P51 from Hobby People. Lots of extras included

Bought this earlier in the year from Hobby People but have not had the time to start it yet. If you know VQ Models, you know they specialize in warbirds.

The covering is factory printed with the emblems, stars, panel lines, weathering look, invasion stripes etc.

Its a beautiful scale looking warbird

It comes with a spare main wing set that Hobby People sent me.

Also comes with the following items all purchased for this model

VQ Models OLEO struts and retracts!

KMS Quantum 4120/05 brushless motor
bolt on prop adapter, xmount, etc. Bullets came factory installed
710kv, 50a cont, 65a burst
(recommended motor for this plane)

4 new in the package Bluebird BMS-620 High Torque servo's
126oz, .15sec @ 4.8v
144oz, .13 sec @ 6.0v

(I use these servo's in two fast planes. A sundowner 50 and a GP Revolver. These bluebird servo's are strong and fast)

New/never used Hobbywing Platinum 60amp speedo with 5v-6v switching super bec. This esc has been updated with the latest firmware level.

One never used Hyperion G3 CX 4s 3300mAh pack.
I soldered on an XT60 connector and put velcro on it, tested out the pack and then put it to storage voltage. Comes with the box.
I bought this pack for an Eflite Pogo, but ended up selling the Pogo before I got it built up. The pack has not been flown.

All you need is one HS-75 retract servo or equivalent full sized retract servo.

Specifications:

The P-51 Mustang is one of the most famous US fighters of WW II. The P-51B Mustang was the early P-51 Model. Known as a P-51B or P-51C depending on where the Mustang was assembled. Performance is comparable to that of a P-51D in every aspect. We have modeled the P-51B in a highly detailed "weathered look" covering to reflect the wartime struggles and hardships that this legendary fighter went through. If you own a P-51 D Mustang, add its younger brother to your squadron today! The distinct canopy and razorback will turn heads wherever you fly!

FEATURES:

- All Balsa and lite-ply construction
- Fully covered in weathered detail
- Fiberglass Cowling
- Hand painted pilot
- Control surfaces pre-hinged and installed

Specifications:
Wingspan: 57.4"
Fuselage: 50"

Includes:
Wheels, servo trays, engine mounts,fuel tank, fiberglass cowling, radiator air scoop, spinner, decals and all hardware.

Price is $230 shipped to anywhere in the CONUS

There is over $450 worth of hardware that comes with this sale.

Paypal with NO fee to the buyer.

PM or email me with questions
thanks for looking
cryhavoc38 is offline Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Last edited by cryhavoc38; Sep 01, 2010 at 09:29 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 01, 2010, 11:17 AM
Got the Slickness
Seattle, WA
Joined Jul 2010
2,520 Posts
Trader Rating: 71
PM sent
gabrielisrael is offline Find More Posts by gabrielisrael
Closed Thread