HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 31, 2010, 09:12 PM
USA, FL, Oviedo
Joined Jun 2010
1,002 Posts
Rave
Thoughts of Wasp V3 6ch CCPM after a week

i had my V3 for a week now,i do have to say its a fun heli and very stable.i like how it zips around,and it does take a beating.this is the only CP heli that i dont use the training gear on,still on SR and blade 400.i did a parts order today from parkrcmodels.com,i didnt buy the heli from them.Max answered my question that i had ,so it was more then fair to buy from them.i spent double of what i paid for the heli,well i did buy the whole bling 200SE GF Upgrade v3 to metal head-CCPM-6Channel.To bad that it wasnt blue to match the canopy,one cool thing was maxx showed me a vid of them testing my actual heli in china at the skyartec factory
celm is offline Find More Posts by celm
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 02, 2010, 01:03 AM
United States, MI, Auburn Hills
Joined Dec 2008
961 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by celm View Post
i had my V3 for a week now,i do have to say its a fun heli and very stable.i like how it zips around,and it does take a beating.this is the only CP heli that i dont use the training gear on,still on SR and blade 400.i did a parts order today from parkrcmodels.com,i didnt buy the heli from them.Max answered my question that i had ,so it was more then fair to buy from them.i spent double of what i paid for the heli,well i did buy the whole bling 200SE GF Upgrade v3 to metal head-CCPM-6Channel.To bad that it wasnt blue to match the canopy,one cool thing was maxx showed me a vid of them testing my actual heli in china at the skyartec factory
Thanks for the kinds words. Buyers quickly realize the importance of good customer service, especially for a complex machine like the Skyartec Helicopters that have so many moving parts that all have to work in concert together for proper operation.

Glad we were able to help - the purchase of the "bling" is certainly also very much appreciated.

Max
Parkflying is online now Find More Posts by Parkflying
Site Sponsor