HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 31, 2010, 05:14 PM
that tree ate my plane
oklahoma city oklahoma
Joined Apr 2004
1,639 Posts
Discussion
replacing an os25fx needle valve with os46la valve

hi all i had my needle valve assy break off of my os 25fx motor on my combat plane although it still functions it is annoying to adjust a floating needle valve. so i have an os46la that is not being used would there be any problems with taking and using the 46la needle valve assy it has a nice metal mount that fits the span of two bolts on my plane. the needle valve its self looks the same.

this may sound like a newbie question but does it matter which way the fuel runs threw the needle valve?
rotccapt is offline Find More Posts by rotccapt
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 31, 2010, 08:19 PM
United States, FL, Cocoa
Joined Jan 2006
1,348 Posts
If it fits it should work. The OS 25FX is being brought back by OS. You can search for it through Tower Hobbies site. You can probably buy the parts you need to repair your FX through them.
Broken Wings is offline Find More Posts by Broken Wings