Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by lmopar69, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 31, 2010, 01:34 PM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
United States, NE, Doniphan
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
Discussion
Been busy over here!

So, as some of you have noticed, I have been kinda absent lately. I come on here at least twice a day, but usually only for a minute or two to check whats goin on, then off to work. The good news is Im getting a lot of flight time in, the bad news is, some days its a 0300 wake up, 7 hours of flying, recover the aircraft, sleep for awhile then do it all over again.

Other days, like today, I spend 5 hours on the flightline fixing commo equipment in all our helicopters, then go fly for 2 hours, recover the aircraft, sleep for a bit then do it all again the next day.

I got to fly one of our new HZ Champs the other day for a bit inside an empty hangar, man those things are awesome! I also had a couple hours of off time (when I should have been sleeping) so I went to the rc track and raced my two trucks for a bit. I destroyed the transmission on my Losi Strike (while beating 3 brushless Emaxx and Revos) because my Castle Mamba 5700 is just tooooo powerful. So, then I beat them in a couple races with my Stampede. It has a Castle Mamba 4600 in it. Last lap of the last race I ripped the rear A arm off! Too fun. Had a great time out there though. Wish I had more play time, but, we have a job to do.

Anyway, more to follow when I have time. Hopefully some pictures too.

Laine.
lmopar69 is offline Find More Posts by lmopar69
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 31, 2010, 09:04 PM
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Oct 2008
4,051 Posts
Good to hear your at least getting some time to have fun in between flights.
verticalspark is offline Find More Posts by verticalspark
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 01, 2010, 12:47 PM
Cranky old fart
Germantown, WI.
Joined Oct 2007
21,417 Posts
Good to hear you are still OK. Seems to be a lot of bombings lately.
Balr14 is online now Find More Posts by Balr14