HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 31, 2010, 06:20 AM
the answer 42 is
Switzerland, AG, Lenzburg
Joined Jan 2006
1,897 Posts
Discussion
Road to Height Limited Soaring Competitions -- Dynamic, Strategies, DOs, and DONTs --

Hello Everybody

After many years of flying Slope Gliders, due to circumstances, I got engaged with electric power, specially I got interested on the Height limited soaring, which I practice now. But being a lonley flyer gets boring and I am looking forward to start participating on events.

I had read the "rules" for the now growing "FXJ" category in Europe but still I find a bit difficult to grasp the dynamics of such competitions and the strategies one could use there. That is why I start this thread, to gather knowledge from those who have the experience on Height Limited Competitios, and hopefully to develop a list of DOs and DONTs for those like me that are starting and eager to learn more.

I hope someone could post a "step by step" develpment of such competitions.

Thanks for all your comments and Input

Regards

EZ

PS. this thread is not meant to disucss the validity of the HLS approach, so please no arguments against it

PS2. sorry for my bad english and typos
Edwinzea is online now Find More Posts by Edwinzea
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 31, 2010, 06:21 AM
the answer 42 is
Switzerland, AG, Lenzburg
Joined Jan 2006
1,897 Posts
Reserved for Strategies

Reserved for Strategies
Edwinzea is online now Find More Posts by Edwinzea
Old Aug 31, 2010, 06:22 AM