HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by sgomes, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 29, 2010, 10:54 PM
Alameda, CA
Joined Dec 2006
2,924 Posts
Trader Rating: 123
For Sale
NIB Sapac Pitts w/used elec BNF or PNP

I have one of these NIB http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1050204 that I have been thinking about packaging with used, but guaranteed good, servos, motor, and esc for around $100, incl shipping CONUS. It comes with a brushed motor that most of us change out for a brushless. I would include that as well to give you the option. I can't pinpoint the cost, because I have a number of motor/esc options that we could discuss.

The motormount will need to be modified to accomodate the brushless upgrade, but it's very easy to do.

If you have a Spectrum DX6i or DX7, I could also throw in a used AR6110 for an additional $40.

Read through the thread. It's a great little bipe that a lot of us have had a lot of fun with.

Inexpensive BNF or PNP intro for first time bipe'ers.

PM me if you are interested.

Steve
sgomes is offline Find More Posts by sgomes
to remove ads between posts