HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by deckert, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 29, 2010, 03:56 AM
Plowin Dirt
USA, WA, Benton City
Joined Oct 2007
1,603 Posts
Discussion
Lucky

Every once in awhile we get lucky. I was fortunate enough to get ahold of a 2flight H9 20cc Taylorcraft for $cheap last week. It was built/flown for a magazine review. Being a lover of old timey birds, I just decided I had to have it. I have nothing in gas and have been collecting gear for my Seagull Decathalon on a Saito 100. My Power 46 H9 Cub is electric as are all my birds. This is going to be an interesting transition to any kinds of fuel, however, I have a wealth of experience to draw from as most of my club are old time fliers using fuel (s). Lordy is this thing pretty! I can see where I'm going to have to reduce the electric fleet somehow. Give-aways are already started in the club from my end. Looks like the GP DR VII is first in line followed by my 1st SF-1 from Lee Ulinger.

Dan
deckert is offline Find More Posts by deckert
to remove ads between posts