Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by blueindian, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 28, 2010, 11:12 PM
Say Thea dyaoggh
Houston Tx
Joined Feb 2005
189 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
Sold
Like new doubl brushless CB100 45 fly bar program screen remote w extras 100 shipped!

HI this Cb100 is like new. Someone bought it new and said it was too easy to fly, sold it to me and I confirm. I took it to my office and in my house its just like the MSR but brushless, cooler looking and more powerful. And unlike the MSR you don't have to worry about the servos goin out or the 5in1 goin out like you do on the MSR. Speaking of MSRs -Ive also replaced the main and 2 tail motors on my old MSR. Both of these main and tail motors are brushless so you won't have to worry about that ever, but it does come with a spare tail motor can. This heli is awesome for keeping sharp and doing stress free circuits in the house and it's definately the coolest easy trainer Ive ever seen. It looks super sweet with blue and polished aluminum annodized swash and rotor and matching brushless cans. BNF 80 shipped. RTF 100 shipped. Im selling this to get a more difficult 4G6.
Spare tail rotor
Spare tail rotor stop/canopy gromet
Spare boom
Spare tail fin
spare tail motor mount
Spare brushless tail motor can
Spare screw set-more than a full screw set

blueindian is offline Find More Posts by blueindian
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 29, 2010, 09:58 AM
mid-michigan
Joined Jan 2009
183 Posts
Trader Rating: 15
Any batteries? Type? Condition? Thanks
glhelinski is offline Find More Posts by glhelinski
Old Aug 29, 2010, 10:29 AM
Joined Jun 2010
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
If it is still for sale I would like to buy it RTF.
Thanks!
mrrob7 is offline Find More Posts by mrrob7
Closed Thread