Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by hammeredabone, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 08:30 PM
Garden Grove, California
Joined Aug 2010
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Found
Jim Ryan Rare Bear plans

Hello to all, I have found and ordered Jim Ryan P-38 plans, P-47,Corsair, and Bearcat. I have not been able to locate the plan for Rare Bear. I have tried to order this stuff from Jim's website but I don't think he is taking plan orders anymore. If you have the plans and could make me a copy or could steer me to a plan site were they are available it would be appreciated. Thanks, Gordon
hammeredabone is offline Find More Posts by hammeredabone
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 26, 2010, 01:40 PM
USA, FL, Palmetto Bay
Joined Sep 2001
12 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
He still lists them on his website, also canopy, Cecil
cwethy is offline Find More Posts by cwethy
Old Aug 26, 2010, 07:55 PM
Garden Grove, California
Joined Aug 2010
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwethy View Post
He still lists them on his website, also canopy, Cecil
I tried to order from the website about a month ago and the order was not processed. I tried to email but got sent back. I left him a message on the number from the site. If he is still selling plans and canopies that would be great! Gordon
Old Aug 27, 2010, 10:51 AM
United States, NC, Raleigh
Joined Nov 2005
211 Posts
Trader Rating: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammeredabone View Post
I tried to order from the website about a month ago and the order was not processed. I tried to email but got sent back. I left him a message on the number from the site. If he is still selling plans and canopies that would be great! Gordon
If you need a copy of plans, I have a set, I would have to go get them reprinted, But I do have set, I also have the Rare Bear Kit, But will not part with kit. LMK
Doug
electricboy is online now Find More Posts by electricboy
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 27, 2010, 02:50 PM
Dragons, Windmills. All Same.
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined May 2002
3,781 Posts
Trader Rating: 381
FWI;
hemikiller here on RCG is great for making copied plan sets of your existing ones.
Natually for your personal backup and as allowed buy law.
Great prices and fine service. Rolled or folded.
Far cheaper then any rates I have gotton from say like Kinkos.
I think shipping both ways via USPS wagon train was still under two weeks.

Jared
jcstalls is offline Find More Posts by jcstalls
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 27, 2010, 07:34 PM
Garden Grove, California
Joined Aug 2010
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by electricboy View Post
If you need a copy of plans, I have a set, I would have to go get them reprinted, But I do have set, I also have the Rare Bear Kit, But will not part with kit. LMK
Doug
Thanks Doug, I have bought the Bearcat plans from Air Age Store but these don't show the Rare Bear conversion. Possibly just to know what the wing difference is and the add on tail section. I think I have the canopy figured. I would like to build both Bearcat and a Rare Bear this winter. I have found most of Jim Ryan's plans between the AMA and Air Age including the P-38. These are very cool planes and the perfect size to fly in the schoolyard behind my house. I will pm you. Gordon
Old Sep 01, 2010, 10:29 AM
Garden Grove, California
Joined Aug 2010
2 Posts
I found another member has ordered from Jim's site so I have tried another order from the website. Thanks to all trying to help.
Closed Thread