SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 03, 2001, 10:03 PM
Ready for a Vacation!
Atlanta, GA
Joined Dec 2000
383 Posts
Ahhhh!!! What is Going on with all of these Forums!

There are all these forums now, cars, blimps, nitro, aerobatics. Is this just a mistake or is going to stay like this? I hope the ezone does not turn into RCO Jr. I know growth is always good for business, but thats whats so nice about the ezone the way it is (or was) small so that you knew who most of the members were and everything was easy to use. sob sob...

Andrew
AndrewK is offline Find More Posts by AndrewK
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 03, 2001, 10:43 PM
RIP Ric
Marietta, GA
Joined Jun 1999
43,312 Posts
If you haven't noticed, those of us who bookmark the ezone link only, get just the old E Zone forums! You can see the others if you like, but by default we just see the E Zone ones. I think this is great - and I hope rcgroups DOES turn into RCO - not RCO Jr, but Sr! This will make for some rather wonderful improvements to the site in general. As Jim has emphasized in many, many posts lately, he is devoted to E Flight, he is not going to make us conform to a new format or layout, he is doing everything he can to keep the E Zone community intact, and isolated from the other forums if we so choose.
..a
Andy W is offline Find More Posts by Andy W
Old Oct 03, 2001, 11:14 PM
EDF Head
Stavanger, Norway
Joined Feb 2000
7,999 Posts
New Ezone link

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/index.php?topic=ezone
Haldor is offline Find More Posts by Haldor
Old Oct 04, 2001, 11:26 AM
PCs
Joined Oct 2001
2 Posts
Starting out fresh ... and already felt right home.

Thanks for preserving the E-Zone look !!!
PCs is offline Find More Posts by PCs
Old Sep 26, 2009, 08:58 AM
St. Croix, US Virgin Islands
Joined Oct 2003
567 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy W
If you haven't noticed, those of us who bookmark the ezone link only, get just the old E Zone forums! You can see the others if you like, but by default we just see the E Zone ones. I think this is great - and I hope rcgroups DOES turn into RCO - not RCO Jr, but Sr! This will make for some rather wonderful improvements to the site in general. As Jim has emphasized in many, many posts lately, he is devoted to E Flight, he is not going to make us conform to a new format or layout, he is doing everything he can to keep the E Zone community intact, and isolated from the other forums if we so choose.
..a

I dunno, but the more division you have the easier it is to find information for your specific interest or contribute information?
viflyer is offline Find More Posts by viflyer
Old Sep 27, 2009, 03:29 PM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2007
6,549 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by viflyer
I dunno, but the more division you have the easier it is to find information for your specific interest or contribute information?
World record thread necro This thread is from 8 years ago
Xrayted is offline Find More Posts by Xrayted
Old Sep 27, 2009, 03:32 PM
St. Croix, US Virgin Islands
Joined Oct 2003
567 Posts
Holly Mackerel, I didn't even notice.

Well, we have brought it up to date, ha!
viflyer is offline Find More Posts by viflyer
Old Sep 27, 2009, 03:34 PM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2007
6,549 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by viflyer
Holly Mackerel, I didn't even notice.

Well, we have brought it up to date, ha!
I couldnt resist! I think this is best one Ive seen though......we all have done it Just think, the kids born when this was originated are here in the hobby now and enjoying it too
Xrayted is offline Find More Posts by Xrayted
Old Sep 27, 2009, 05:29 PM
characters welcome!
United States, CA, Bear Valley Springs
Joined Feb 2000
26,499 Posts
I wonder what AndrewK would think NOW?

I'm not too concerned how many forums there are anymore. Everyone finds a place to hang out with some elbow room (Slope for me). EZone grew from a small down to a big city and only a few people got killed in the process.
Not bad really.

mw (watching for Andy W)
Mark Wood is offline Find More Posts by Mark Wood