SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by propjobbill, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 24, 2010, 11:58 PM
USA, OH, Oberlin
Joined Oct 2004
483 Posts
Discussion
Two of my newest electric planes

I have built about 4 new planes in the month of August. Two of them I like best will be posted here. I will be parting with some of my old planes this winter and replacing them with new planes. I seem to like the planes from 30" to 40" wingspan and electric seem to be winning out although new nitro planes are scheduled for this winter.

I decided to go ahead and up load pictures of the other 2 planes I built in August 2010

A video of the red LST Trainer http://www.youtube.com/user/propjobbill#p/u
propjobbill is offline Find More Posts by propjobbill
Last edited by propjobbill; Sep 29, 2010 at 09:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 25, 2010, 12:15 AM
eat, sleep, play, work?
USA, WA, Olympia
Joined Jun 2010
349 Posts
sweet !

is it a three channel, or does it have ailerons?
offplane is offline Find More Posts by offplane
Old Aug 25, 2010, 12:43 AM
USA, OH, Oberlin
Joined Oct 2004
483 Posts
Neither of them have the ailerons attached yet but both will have strip ailerons. I got a little to soon on posting the pictures
Old Aug 25, 2010, 12:59 AM
eat, sleep, play, work?
USA, WA, Olympia
Joined Jun 2010
349 Posts
cool

i thought the wings looked flat! i built a das mini that looked alot like this, but added a turtle deck. it's here if you care to look? http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1276917
Old Aug 25, 2010, 01:22 AM
USA, OH, Oberlin
Joined Oct 2004
483 Posts
That a good looking plan. I looked at your blog and you have a lot of real nice looking planes. The ailerons have been added to the first plane the other one should be finished tomorrow.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 07:01 PM
eat, sleep, play, work?
USA, WA, Olympia
Joined Jun 2010
349 Posts
nice!

i think the red one needs a jack ball pilot lol.