HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 24, 2010, 07:59 PM
RC Adddict
Canada, BC, Williams Lake
Joined Jan 2010
4,133 Posts
I learned i tend to look at people when im talking to them which is fine as long as your not saying " check out the roll rate on this thing "
Wilfor is online now Find More Posts by Wilfor
Old Aug 24, 2010, 08:04 PM
\__(O)__/
Chesterfield, MI USA
Joined Apr 2009
306 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfor View Post
I learned i tend to look at people when im talking to them which is fine as long as your not saying " check out the roll rate on this thing "
Yikes!
JollyRogerF4U is offline Find More Posts by JollyRogerF4U
Old Aug 24, 2010, 08:53 PM
Rickyjr1954
Indianapolis ,IN
Joined Jul 2009
64 Posts
Awe, The Camera Plane is dead

Well Dave here is the camage from our great combat fight today. The camera plane is dead. I built this plane from scratch for our combat day to record our flights
Well as you can see it didn,t make it. The crash was caused by the plane being to large and not having any elerons at all and not enough power, and very little rudder to pull out of a turn. A plane this big now I know the next time it will always have elerons and more power. O'well this is how we have fun and learn and how to build them right. Believe it or not the plane took off very well and straight as a bird until the turn, and could not pull it out. All combat planes tonight came out still ready for next week. Have fun guys. We do all the time. My new Sea fury and hawker harricane maidened very well also.

Take care Richard ::: I love this tread Dave.Good job.
rickyjr1954 is offline Find More Posts by rickyjr1954
Old Aug 24, 2010, 09:16 PM
Slipping the Surly Bonds
Attica, MI
Joined Dec 2006
10,409 Posts
Salute to the fallen!

This is what happened to my Hurricane. I glued it up, but was convinced by the nasty twist in the wing that I would not fly it agian.

Ken
dz1sfb is offline Find More Posts by dz1sfb
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Mini H Quad Project
Old Aug 25, 2010, 08:06 AM
\__(O)__/
Chesterfield, MI USA
Joined Apr 2009
306 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyjr1954 View Post
Well Dave here is the camage from our great combat fight today. The camera plane is dead. I built this plane from scratch for our combat day to record our flights
Well as you can see it didn,t make it. The crash was caused by the plane being to large and not having any elerons at all and not enough power, and very little rudder to pull out of a turn. A plane this big now I know the next time it will always have elerons and more power. O'well this is how we have fun and learn and how to build them right. Believe it or not the plane took off very well and straight as a bird until the turn, and could not pull it out. All combat planes tonight came out still ready for next week. Have fun guys. We do all the time. My new Sea fury and hawker harricane maidened very well also.

Take care Richard ::: I love this tread Dave.Good job.
Thanks Richard. I feel your pain. It looks like it WAS a nice plane. Build On! - Dave
Old Sep 06, 2010, 12:24 PM
dizzy yet?
Chesterfield, MI
Joined Jun 2009
225 Posts
Man o Man!
I JUST fixed this Sea Fury last night from THIS mid-air between my two brother-in-laws (SGTalon was flyin my Sea Fury), now I have to fix my Sea Fury AGAIN from today's mid-air with Dave!!!!
(See post before this one)
Kap'n Karl is offline Find More Posts by Kap'n Karl
Old Sep 06, 2010, 01:02 PM
For us He died, in me He lives
United States, MI, Saint Clair Shores
Joined Dec 2008
5,112 Posts
Man, it looks like you guys are doing full contact combat and flying the streamers cuz they just look pretty.
Jimmy JFlyer is offline Find More Posts by Jimmy JFlyer
Old Sep 06, 2010, 01:34 PM
Slipping the Surly Bonds
Attica, MI
Joined Dec 2006
10,409 Posts
Yes, lots of foam carnage today, but it was a good day to be flying.

Ken
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 06, 2010, 07:00 PM
FPV Noob
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined Oct 2008
228 Posts
Wow! Looks like there a was alot more carnage after I left. It was great meeting you guys today; let's do it again sometime.
Sailor Jerry is offline Find More Posts by Sailor Jerry
Old Sep 07, 2010, 09:01 PM
Rickyjr1954
Indianapolis ,IN
Joined Jul 2009
64 Posts
Wow guys awsome canage

Wow . Now thats what I call a good combat day, with a lot of fun. I was very glade to here one of our guys from Indiana had a great time also with you guys.
Maybe we can all plan a big combat day or weekend. At one of our fields there or here that would be one hell of a day guys, and alot of plans at one time. FUN FUN FUN.

Take care Richard
rickyjr1954 is offline Find More Posts by rickyjr1954
Old Sep 11, 2010, 08:12 AM
\__(O)__/
Chesterfield, MI USA
Joined Apr 2009
306 Posts
Here is some from Friday @ Stoney
Old Sep 11, 2010, 08:13 AM
\__(O)__/
Chesterfield, MI USA
Joined Apr 2009
306 Posts
Richard, the most planes we had in one combat session was nine. Can you imagine 12 to 15? Yikes!
Old Sep 11, 2010, 08:29 PM
Slipping the Surly Bonds
Attica, MI
Joined Dec 2006
10,409 Posts
RCG Plus Member