HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Phil Davy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 23, 2010, 06:02 PM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Apr 2007
1,037 Posts
Trader Rating: 128
Sold
***Big Ceres Electric fuse built by Lenny Keer***

Ok, this was built for me by Lenny just 8 months ago. It is in perfect condition with only a couple of flights on it with pristine grass landings!!! I have lost the flying field that I built this for and so I am selling it to someone that will be able to use it. It is set up for a Neu Motor with a P32 GB. It has a huge flight battery installed (see below) and two top of the line servos in the tail as well as a Spectrum Satellite RX in the tail and a bind plug mounted flush to the fuse at the wing root (see pics.) The switch and charge jack are mounted to the top of the fuse for easy charging. Two antenna holes are mounted with rubber grommets on the boom for 2.4 as well. I will have the huge 1515 1D 6.7GB Neu motor in my possession soon to power this brute. It retails for $400 and I will sell it for $275.

SOLD TO Jebera
Phil Davy is offline Find More Posts by Phil Davy
Last edited by Phil Davy; Aug 24, 2010 at 04:58 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 24, 2010, 07:59 AM
Brazil, MG, Belo Horizonte
Joined Oct 2006
485 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
BigCeres

I will take it!

PM sent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Davy View Post
Ok, this was built for me by Lenny just 8 months ago. It is in perfect condition with only a couple of flights on it with pristine grass landings!!! I have lost the flying field that I built this for and so I am selling it to someone that will be able to use it. It is set up for a Neu Motor with a P32 GB. It has a huge flight battery installed (see below) and two top of the line servos in the tail as well as a Spectrum Satellite RX in the tail and a bind plug mounted flush to the fuse at the wing root (see pics.) The switch and charge jack are mounted to the top of the fuse for easy charging. Two antenna holes are mounted with rubber grommets on the boom for 2.4 as well. I will have the huge 1515 1D 6.7GB Neu motor in my possession soon to power this brute. It retails for $400 and I will sell it for $275.

Big ceres E fuse $425
DS3421 (elv) $89
DS378 (rdr) $69
5 cell 5000 NiMh RX pack $35
Plug-n-play harness $25
Spektrum satellite w/ext $35
Switch/chg harness $20
RFM 40MM spinner $45
RFM 18x16 R $45
Build $100
Total invested $853

ASKING $500

PM for responses. Paypal OK but add 3% to cover charges or send as personal gift and avoid charges. Shipping con US only not to exceed $60.

Thanks for looking,

Phil
Jebera is offline Find More Posts by Jebera
Closed Thread