HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 23, 2010, 02:36 PM
Joined Aug 2010
106 Posts
Discussion
Care to share your crash videos for a compilation?

Hello all,

My colleagues and I are trying to gather together as many video clips as possible of exciting crashes (and other clips of RC planes in action). The end result will be edited into a number of videos that we might put on YouTube and other places to promote a new RC airplane business venture.

Lots of people want to get their hands on your best RC plane videos, I'm sure. What makes our video project different? Two things:

1. The video submitters will be fully credited *by name* in the final cut of any videos made with this footage (think movie credits at the theater).

2. The actual end product videos are going to be cut and put together by professional video editors, guys we know and work with who've done pro-level video editing for advertising firms. These are the folks with the big clients like "Hall's cough drops" or "Johnson & Johnson." They'll be bringing this same level of attention to detail to the videos you submit.

Anyway, please PM me or respond in-thread if you're at all interested. Thanks!
Killerplanes is offline Find More Posts by Killerplanes
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 31, 2010, 11:48 AM
Lerning new ways to crash
Coral Springs FL
Joined Mar 2010
24 Posts
Ok this is my crash video for you all it has been rebuilt and flying again.

RC Plane Crash nose dive in the ground (2 min 22 sec)
logicalsl is offline Find More Posts by logicalsl
Old Sep 01, 2010, 08:35 AM
Joined Aug 2010
106 Posts
Hey logicalsl,

Thanks for sharing the video! Were you flying FPV or was it a regular plane-mounted cam?

Glad to hear you're in the air with her again, btw.
Killerplanes is offline Find More Posts by Killerplanes
RCG Plus Member