HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by blueindian, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 23, 2010, 01:30 AM
Say Thea dyaoggh
Houston Tx
Joined Feb 2005
189 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
Sold
Literally Like New Walkera CB100 just 2 easy 2 fly 80 ship'd w battery & lots o parts

HI this Cb100 is like new. Someone bought it new and said it was too easy to fly sold it to me and I confirm. I took it to my office and in my house its just like the MSR but cooler looking and more powerful, and you don't have to worry about the servos goin out on you like you do on the MSR board (this one also comes with a spare servo). And Ive replaced a main and tail motor on my old MSR. Both of these main and tail motors are brushless so you won't have to worrry about that ever(but it does come with a spare tail motor can. Its awesome for keeping sharp and doing stress free circuits in the house and it's definately the coolest easy trainer Ive ever seen. It looks super sweet with blue and polished aluminum annodized swash and rotor and matching brushless cans. 80 shipped.
Spare tail rotor
Spare tail rotor stop/canopy gromet
Spare boom
Spare tail fin
spare tail motor mount
Spare brushless tail motor can
Spare screw set-more than a full screw set

blueindian is offline Find More Posts by blueindian
Last edited by blueindian; Aug 23, 2010 at 01:44 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 23, 2010, 10:36 AM
Sometimes alot/Sometimes not
Joined Dec 2009
123 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
IF it comes with the transmitter, I'll take it.
dhmojo is offline Find More Posts by dhmojo
Old Aug 23, 2010, 01:30 PM
Say Thea dyaoggh
Houston Tx
Joined Feb 2005
189 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
hi

This listing is for the Like new double brushless CB100 BNF and a good battery for 80 shipped or 70 plus 10 shipping however you want to look at it. You can use any 2.4g walkera remote. You can find a cheap 2401 or wvr for 15.00 This is a great deal Ive got a lot of offers for 70 so whoevers willing to give me almost what its worth at 80 will land this thing.
blueindian is offline Find More Posts by blueindian
Closed Thread