HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by ScottTurchin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 08:25 PM
United States, WA, Bremerton
Joined May 2009
469 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
For Sale
Lay-off sale - C/L, Wireless, Q500

Got notice last week, and next week after 15 years I'm going on unemployment.

SEATTLE AREA - Shipping may be possible on SOME items but not the larger airplanes...

So Got a few things for sale - prices are negotiable...

2.4Ghz wireless camera with recording device.
The recording device records MPEG4, small video but this entry level kit will get you started.

It's a boostervision camera and receiver and I have the high gain antenna.

http://www.boostervision.com/cart/sc...p?idCategory=3

This setup WITHOUT the recorder sells for $139 -

Need $100 firm from the entire setup - it's READY - everything included- including a cigarette lighter power supply for the receiver, the multimedia recorder etc....

Next - 1992 Ringmaster with Fox 35 - I dont' fly her anymore - she's been rebuilt once or twice but in GREAT condition. Includes fuel tank.
Second plane is a 1982 Ringmaster WING with a home built Flight Streak body - Ringmaster Tail feathers and a MCCOY Green head - ran great last time I ran it in the late 90's..

...I have a couple of vintage handles and cables (New) I'll throw in.

$100 for both. I REALLY want these to go to a good home and be enjoyed and taken care of...

Lastly 3 smaller .049 sized C/L planes - Baby Flight Streak - Original Wing - other parts were rebuilt - original owner - has a black widow 049 on it with a muffler.

The blue plane is a 1961 era plane - I think that's a .09 on it, a tad fast for me but too slow with an .049 on it - body and tail feathers NOT original, just the wing.

And a newer (5 year old) Baby ringmaster with a Black widow on it.

$100 for all 3

I have a few more vintage items I will be selling.

Also - I have a Scat Cat Q-500 plane with a Fox Q500 motor on it - it has the EASY Carb and is flyable as a stunt plane - still loud and fast, original carb included. - $100
I just set it up for flapperons but hae not test flown it. Receiver and servo's but no TX included.

Again - fast if you want it to be, loud....but FUN to fly - you need some landing space with this plane though (Haven't tested flapperons yet)..
ScottTurchin is offline Find More Posts by ScottTurchin
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 19, 2010, 10:57 PM
Suspended Account
Indian River lagoon, FL
Joined Jun 2010
153 Posts
Trader Rating: 62
You might do better parting out the scat cat, the engine by itself would do really good. Receiver and servos could fetch $60 by themselves. Selling in parts is always more in your pocket and the little parts are easy to ship.
Some Fox guys would love to get the Q500, you need close up pictures!
midwest_plans is offline Find More Posts by midwest_plans
Old Aug 21, 2010, 01:34 PM
Joined May 2006
13 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
are you able to ship the scat cat? 95626 is the zip
slotcarracr is offline Find More Posts by slotcarracr
Old Aug 21, 2010, 11:25 PM
USA, PA, New Castle
Joined Jan 2009
38 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
I too would like the scat if slotcar doesn't take it. PM me about a job-I might be able to help you.

stins
Stins is offline Find More Posts by Stins
Old Aug 22, 2010, 02:16 PM
USA, TX, Alvin
Joined Aug 2010
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Hi I would be interested in the camera setup if it is still available. Please let me know....Thanks...Chris...
Thundercloud37 is offline Find More Posts by Thundercloud37
Old Aug 22, 2010, 06:30 PM
Joined May 2009
469 Posts
Rather not ship it, but if i do I could not guarantee - I've shipped stuff virtually indestructable and somehow the mail always seems to destroy it...

But if interested email me at tngbbs _@_ comcast dot net.
Old Aug 23, 2010, 11:39 PM
Joined May 2009
469 Posts
Bump - wireless sold

Scat cat with Q500 engine, receiver, servo's - still up.

Ringmasters still up.