HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Yabba, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 12:08 PM
Gravity - It's the law
USA, CO, Denver
Joined Jul 2008
1,025 Posts
Discussion
Out of the Stone Age and into the frying pan

Well, I've done it. I've become a "blogger" !! Don't expect much, just some pictures of my planes and me. Maybe even an occasional....Helicopter !

The reason for doing this is because I've starting selling some small things on Groups and I realize that people like to put a "face" or at least, get a sense of the character or personnality of someone posting.

So, here I are.......

The Profile Photo is me at the Wings Over The Rockies air museum at the old Lowery AFB on the east side of Denver. I just could NOT believe that this little thing was actually a piloted aircraft. Heck, I had bigger props then that back on some of my 29% Extras.

Anyway, here's a FEW of my current aircraft to get you started.

Yabba
Yabba is offline Find More Posts by Yabba
to remove ads between posts