HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by BloomingtonFPV, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 07:09 AM
KC9TPL- Get Legit
USA, IN, Bloomington
Joined Aug 2007
829 Posts
Trader Rating: 36
Sold
two Hitec 8 channel dual-conversion receivers

I have two hitec receivers for sale:

Hitec Supreme IIs receiver and channel 37 crystal

This has been converted to allow the RSSI signal to be monitored by onscreen displays:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...923419&page=10

I bought it new and it works fine. Here is an example of the RSSI indicator (look for the value in the lower-left that starts at 10 and goes to 9 or 8 as the plane moves away)

FPV Indiana (8 min 40 sec)

This video was taken using this receiver. I'm moving to UHF and so I don't need this receiver.

$26 for receiver and crystal, shipped CONUS. Reply to this post and PM for paypal address.

New Hitec HFD-08RD Receiver and new crystal (channel 37).

This is a dual-conversion- narrow band reciever. This is a positive shift receiver (72 Mhz) and will work with any brand of transmitter that allows selecting positive shift. Make sure to check your TX. JR and Airwave are positive shift by default, and other transmitters can be selected to do positive shift.

I bought this off another RCgroups member who never used it. I decided not to build the y-copter it was going to go in, so I am selling it instead. I tested it and it is fully functional. I clipped the crosspieces over the servo wire connectors to allow universial connectors. The yellow wire goes closest to the yellow sticker.
There are some marks on the back that I think were part of the manufacturing process since they are symmetric around the screw holes.

$22 for receiver and crystal, shipped CONUS. Reply to this post and PM for paypal address.
BloomingtonFPV is offline Find More Posts by BloomingtonFPV
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 21, 2010, 04:15 PM
KC9TPL- Get Legit
USA, IN, Bloomington
Joined Aug 2007
829 Posts
Trader Rating: 36
Hitec Supreme IIs receiver and channel 37 crystal sold

The Hitec Supreme IIs receiver and channel 37 crystal are spoken for
BloomingtonFPV is offline Find More Posts by BloomingtonFPV
Old Sep 14, 2010, 08:40 PM