Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by blueindian, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 01:18 AM
Say Thea dyaoggh
Houston Tx
Joined Feb 2005
189 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
Sold
PZ Sukhoi SU-26m new rx 2 chargers 2 batts 2 motors 2 extra shafts xtra linkage n box

BNF SU-26 in amazing shape because this was a spare new frame that I put a new rx in so its like brand new. The receiver in the package is now in the plane and can be seen in the open hood pic. I used clear epoxy under the corners to install it. Everything is perfectly centered like new and prof. installed. When on all the flaps are centered and trim on the remote is in the middle. (Im keeping my remote). It flies perfectly. I ownly flew it once. I dont want any dings. There are 2 spare props -one is slightly bigger so 3 props in all, one extra motor and motor mount with a good shaft, and another good motor mount (with good shaft) and another good spare shaft, spare rear wheel assembly, both spare aileron linkages (with extra aileron linkage mount and servo linkage arm), and the spare J3 cub board for servos-it wont bind its just incase one of the servos on your receiver ever go bad. One of the extra props and motor mount is from a 4 site and I think this rudder and elevator long linkages are from a 4 site, because they're a little shorter than the Sukhoi rud/elev linkage. Comes in the box with the manual, 2 chargers, 2 good lipos with velcro on the back -one 110 PZ and -one 130mh. Price reduced to 70.00 + 10 to ship for everything but one charger instead of 2. I'll take paypal fee. This Bind n Fly plane is like new with all these extras, charger and 2 batteries.

blueindian is offline Find More Posts by blueindian
Last edited by blueindian; Aug 20, 2010 at 11:37 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread