SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by SOS-TopGunsBro, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 12:51 AM
Aliso Viejo, CA
Joined Jul 2009
112 Posts
Discussion
Mark Rebeck's brother looking for his planes Savage / SOS

Hello, I am Mark Rebeck's younger brother Craig. I have recently taken up the hobby of RC Flying; A hobby that was such a big part of my brothers life. For those of you that are not aware my brother passed away in March of 2006. Growing up my brother an I were 7 years apart and I developed other hobby interests that consumed my time. Within the past 4 or 5 weeks I have discovered this hobby and have been having the time of my life. I have met many wonderful people that knew my brother and have enjoyed hearing all the old stories. At this point I am "All In" with this hobby and my highest priority is to obtain examples of my brother's Savage line of gliders. If anyone that reads this post has any for sale or can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for all of your help and I look foreword to hearing from and meeting all that appreciated my brother Mark's contribution to this hobby.

God Bless,

Craig
SOS-TopGunsBro is offline Find More Posts by SOS-TopGunsBro
to remove ads between posts