HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by hobbypartz, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 17, 2010, 02:00 PM
Los Angeles
Joined Mar 2009
554 Posts
Discussion
Stay Updated! Become a Fan of HobbyPartz.com on Facebook

hobbypartz is offline Find More Posts by hobbypartz
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 14, 2011, 06:40 PM
Canada, BC, Malahat
Joined Jul 2009
85 Posts
Warning! Hobby Partz is a joke to deal with. You will undoubtedly experience the worst customer service on earth! I emailed all 200+ members of my club with a warning about these guys. Spend your money elsewhere folks!
mrwolf is offline Find More Posts by mrwolf
Last edited by mrwolf; Nov 14, 2011 at 06:48 PM.
Old Dec 04, 2011, 08:56 AM
Canada, ON, Thunder Bay District
Joined Apr 2007
721 Posts
Is there any other way to get coupon codes? I have no real intrest or desire to join Facebook. I get the Emails but I feel I'm missing out.
Fast Guy is offline Find More Posts by Fast Guy
Old Dec 06, 2011, 03:28 PM
Canada, BC, Malahat
Joined Jul 2009
85 Posts
The only thing you're missing out on is poor customer service and cheap products.
Best to spend your money where they speak English and can count and read. Their shipping department can't do any of the aforementioned.
mrwolf is offline Find More Posts by mrwolf
Old Apr 10, 2012, 04:55 PM
Breaker of Things
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Dec 2011
251 Posts
I get it. To become a fan, we visit you on Facebook (which some of us, myself included, loathe getting near).

To become the opposite of a fan, we try solving a problem with an order using your horrible excuse for customer service.

Maybe a better option for all of us would be: you earn my trust by selling products that are worth buying and actually fixing problems with orders if and when they happen. You'll know when I'm a fan when I place another order, and then another, and so on.
elbowdonkey is offline Find More Posts by elbowdonkey
Old Nov 25, 2012, 10:57 PM
Krued Up
United States, MA, Springfield
Joined Jul 2004
4,528 Posts
i agree i ordered 6 packs and not only late but only 4 packs arrived,let see what they say on monday
snolord1 is offline Find More Posts by snolord1
Old Nov 05, 2013, 07:48 PM
Joined Dec 2012
11 Posts
I ordered a Tacon 60 motor from them awhile back for a plane I bought at notro planes (the same company) I finally got the plane together a few weeks later and found the prop adapter supplied with the motor was defective. The treads were cut wrong and it was over 40 thousands out of true, making the motor worthless. I called them and was told after 40 minuets on hold that I needed to talk to tech support. Not being able to hold another 40 min, I put in an email ticket. After a week I put in another ticket. after another 5 days I called again waited another 30 min and the guy couldn't hear me. I decided to try their online chat and finaly ended up with a guy who told me they didn't stock the part and I'de have to buy a new motor.
ecthan is offline Find More Posts by ecthan
Old Dec 17, 2013, 04:22 PM
Videographer/Product Reviews
Joined Oct 2012
1,743 Posts
I ordered a DJI H3-2D gimbal that was supposedly NIB.

When it came the outside box was opened, the seal was broken, and the parts in the inner box was strewn all over.

I placed a ticket on their automated system five days ago, and no one responded.

Tried to access the ticket today and the data base was broken and it showed a database error.

Tried calling for five hours today, and the phone was constantly busy.

If no one contacts me soon, I file a PayPal dispute.

This is inexcusable.
daskim is offline Find More Posts by daskim
Old Mar 06, 2014, 05:25 PM
Canada, ON, Thunder Bay District
Joined Apr 2007
721 Posts
Looks like HobbyPartz is going to loose a good customer, me. I would like the 5% off but i have no interest in joining FaceBook just to get it. I don't appreciate been forced to do something like this when it could be also offered in an email to good customers like me so I will shop elsewhere.
Fast Guy is offline Find More Posts by Fast Guy
Old Today, 12:31 PM
RCHN #202
United States, CA, El Cajon
Joined Nov 2007
732 Posts
I used to shop at Hobbypartz and Xheli quite often.
I AM DONE!!!!
I ordered 1 part and 5 days later, they should ship it tonight. The place advertises fast shipping. 5 days? Really??? Hobbypartz, you suck, as does your customer service support.
I called today, and all the girl said who answered was yes, it should have shipped out earlier, and it SHOULD go out tonight, so scratch another day, order to door---- 9 days. I could have driven to their store 100 miles from me, and had it in 1 day.
WEEEEEAK

Dowquest is offline Find More Posts by Dowquest