Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Sep 11, 2010, 02:06 PM
Joined Aug 2008
192 Posts
Hello there, Sam. When are the Airfield F-18s coming back in stock? I want to purchase the 30th anniversary kit version in particular.

http://www.nitroplanes.com/93a18-f18-white-kit.html
RC-PlaneFan is offline Find More Posts by RC-PlaneFan
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 11, 2010, 06:16 PM
Joined Sep 2008
140 Posts
No response Sam?
MANFRED1 is offline Find More Posts by MANFRED1
Old Sep 13, 2010, 11:13 AM
Vermilion, OH
Joined Aug 2010
881 Posts
Sam any idea on the retract for the P-51? Havent heard from you. PLease let me know ASAP, so I can get me Airplane back in the air. I could try to buy the ones from another vendor for FMS p-51 which esentially the same plane. I just figured this sort of thing would be covered under some kind of warranty. Thanks
godofthunder77 is offline Find More Posts by godofthunder77
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 13, 2010, 02:16 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
HI their GUYS!!! i do apolgoize for not replying to your post i do not work over the weeknds our business hours are only from mon-fri . but let me go ahead and start the week off right and assits one and each of you guys with your issues =].
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam
Old Sep 13, 2010, 02:20 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
TO MANFRED1

THank you for bringing this issue to my attention and visiting this thread i will do my best to assits you to my best abilitys =]. for order # ending 146367 could you please email me a picture of the damage on the fuse so i could further assits you? Ill email you my personal email in A PM in a bit . And for your second order # ending 142866 out of the three parts you requested only 1 of them is in stock at the moment we only have the prop in stock the other two parts aer out of stock did you want me to send you out the prop first or wait for all the parts to come back in stock and shipped at once?

thanks

sam
Old Sep 13, 2010, 02:30 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To RC-PlaneFan

For that item wont be back till mid nov or so do not have any exact date but ill keep you posted on this thread if I do hear anything or get any updates should be getting most of our out of stock items back before the holidays.

thanks

sam
Old Sep 13, 2010, 02:31 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To godofthunder77

just got your pm of the picture i already replied to your request please let me know what side is it that you need form the pilot view thanks.

thanks

sam
Old Sep 13, 2010, 04:08 PM
Vermilion, OH
Joined Aug 2010
881 Posts
Just replied back to you. Need the Right side retract of the P-51. Are you able to replace?
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 14, 2010, 09:37 AM
Joined Sep 2008
140 Posts
Sam, thankyou for the reply, on order #146367 , the fan trainer, I could take a picture of the inside of the fuse but you won't be able to see anything unless I pull out all the wood framing. The epoxy they used is soft and moves at every joint. I think the factory did not mix enough hardner in the epoxy and it is not rigid. At this point I would appreciate it if you could check another kit and see if it is loose, if it is loose I would like a refund on my kit. If it is hard and set I would like an exchange for my kit.
Old Sep 14, 2010, 09:41 AM
Joined Sep 2008
140 Posts
Sam, Regarding order #142866, I would like you to send me the prop please, as for the prop adaptor, can you take one off of a kit you have in stock? I have had this plane for almost a month now and cannot fly it because of the damage. The center of gravity listed in the manual is wrong, the plane is too tailheavy and crashed on takeoff. Fortunately the plane was not destroyed. I would like the motor prop adaptor or have mine replaced with a new motor please. I can return my current motor. Thank you!
Old Sep 15, 2010, 07:44 AM
Vermilion, OH
Joined Aug 2010
881 Posts
Warranty INFO

Sam,

Quick question, what is the normal warranty information on the airfield products? Was just curious. 90 days? 1 Year? I dont believe the documentation that came with my P-51 ever said. Thanks for all the help you have given!

Brian
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 15, 2010, 04:08 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To MANFRED1

Please check your pm i just sent you a PM thanks =]

thanks

sam
Old Sep 15, 2010, 04:10 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To godofthunder77

warranty on our products is only 30 days here is the link to our policy terms and condition so you could take a look at when you do have free time. http://www.nitroplanes.com/contacts.html

thanks

sam
Old Sep 15, 2010, 05:12 PM
Omaha, Ne
Joined Feb 2010
131 Posts
Sam...you had said you would look into a motor for my P-51 last week and I havent heard anything back yet.
geebros is offline Find More Posts by geebros
Old Sep 15, 2010, 08:21 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To geebros

Hi geebros i have sent you a PM reguarding your specail order parts issue please take a look at it when you have the time and get back to me thanks.

thanks

sam