HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 03, 2010, 07:53 AM
Vermilion, OH
Joined Aug 2010
886 Posts
Thanks Sam, but I was looking for one that has the retracts already. Thanks for this link though. Hopefully you guys will get the kits with E-retracts.
godofthunder77 is offline Find More Posts by godofthunder77
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 03, 2010, 02:07 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To godofthunder77

NP =] ill keep you updated here if i hear anything or get any updates.

thanks

sam
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam
Old Sep 07, 2010, 09:21 PM
Crash Test Dummy
Youngstown, PA 15696
Joined May 2002
472 Posts
Sam, Please contact me regarding Monster Power 15 motor we've been discussing.

Tony
Pilot_Tony is online now Find More Posts by Pilot_Tony
Old Sep 08, 2010, 03:59 AM
Joined Aug 2009
97 Posts
Hi Sam,

I saw godofthunder77 asked about the P-40 and P-47 stock situation. I was also wondering about the same thing however i have somewhat of a different situation.

I want to get the one of those by november cause i am leaving the country around that time and i will be taking the plane with me abroad.

I see almost all Kit versions seem to be in stock. The RTF version with Eretracts seem to be available as well for the green P-40 but not for others.

Do you have any guess if the "out of stock" version will be available before november? So i can have more options to choose from. Or should i get whatever is available and not risk it.

Thank You and i apologize for the long write up
ttuzun is offline Find More Posts by ttuzun
Old Sep 08, 2010, 02:34 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To ttuzun

HI their bud!! thanks for visiting my thread =] and to be honest with you for the out of stock items i cant really gurantee you that the products will be back for sure by november but what i can do is if i do hear anything or get any updates ill inform you here on this thread so in my honest opion i would just get what ever is in stock now before those items go out of stock to be on the safe side its better coming back home with somthing then empty handed =].

thanks

sam
Last edited by raidensam; Sep 08, 2010 at 08:12 PM.
Old Sep 09, 2010, 11:01 AM
Brewer, Maine
Joined Aug 2010
139 Posts
Sam,

Thanks for giving me the info on this thread....looking forward to maybe getting some T-Shirts when they come in also I'm thinking on ordering the RC Lander Cougar F9F that's 109$ on the website....

Also was really surprised to see the Exceed 50mm Mig-15's sell out so quick....

Holy Cow are more on order?

Thanks

Deuce
deuce66 is offline Find More Posts by deuce66
Old Sep 09, 2010, 11:33 AM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To deuce66

Hi their bud im glad you stopped by =] Welcome to nitroplanes very own forum. And yes i did mention the T Shirts issue that you brought to my attention the other day on my last meeting when I do get any updates or hear anything about it ill make sure you will be one of the first people that I inform. But the for the question about the out of stock item that you mention on top yes that item is a very hot seller the restocking time for that item should be anywhere from 4-6 weeks but might be faster ill keep you posted here on this thread when i do get any updates. So now that you know where to find me please feel free to come on here ask me any questions of if you have any concerns,issues please feel free to speak you mind and let me know and ill do my best to my abilitys to assits you the best way that I can.

thanks

sam
Old Sep 09, 2010, 07:20 PM
Vermilion, OH
Joined Aug 2010
886 Posts
electric retract

Hi Sam

I posted this on a different discussion but just wanted to leave one here. My right retract on my 2 month old P-51 went bad and no longer goes in the up position. It moves a little but then stops and locks up and wont go back down or up. The plane has barely been flown and no damage to it. My question is , am I able to get that replaced? If so are they in stock? these are the servoless retracts.
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by godofthunder77; Sep 10, 2010 at 08:27 AM.
Old Sep 10, 2010, 02:07 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To godofthunder77

Hi their!!! Wlecome to nitroplanes very own forum =] May i have your order number please so i could further assits you?

thanks

sam
Old Sep 10, 2010, 02:11 PM
Omaha, Ne
Joined Feb 2010
131 Posts
Sam....I ordered the 1400mm P-51 Mustang when it first came out and now my motor is fried. It says they are out of stock on the spare parts page. I do not have my order number as it was a long time ago that i ordered it. I need a new motor as soon as i can. Is there any way you can check to see when they will be coming in or if you can get me one sooner

Geebros
geebros is offline Find More Posts by geebros
Old Sep 10, 2010, 02:16 PM
Vermilion, OH
Joined Aug 2010
886 Posts
Just sent you the order number
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 10, 2010, 03:43 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To geebros

HI geebros thanks for visiting this thead i appricate it very much =] and for your question about the motor ill look into it for you let me go to the back and see if i could find one for you please give me 1-2 business days to look into this issue and I will get back to you ASAP once I get any updates or find anything.

thanks

sam
Old Sep 10, 2010, 03:49 PM
Vermilion, OH
Joined Aug 2010
886 Posts
Picture link

Sam,

I just sent you a PM of a link to the picture of the gear.
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 10, 2010, 11:05 PM
Joined Sep 2008
140 Posts
Fan Trainer

Sam, I just oredered and recieved the Electric fan trainer, yhst-17210252890263-146367, order number. Upon inspecting the ship I found out that EVERY one of the wood joints within the fuse is loose. It appears your factory did not mix any or enough hardner into the epoxy before aplying and assembling this ship. Will you please open and inspect one of your other ships and see if this is a problem with all of them? If it is not the case will you please send me a replacement fuse? Also when will you have the 101mm fans instock that fit this ship?
Thanks, BE
MANFRED1 is offline Find More Posts by MANFRED1
Old Sep 10, 2010, 11:13 PM
Joined Sep 2008
140 Posts
Airfield P-47

Sam,
I recieved a P-47 about three weeks ago and upon my first flight, with the recommended CofG, the plane was uncontrolable and smacked into the ground after lifting off. I have been flying warbirds for over 20 years and think the cg listed is way tailheavy. Anyways I called your customer service and was told to photo the broken parts and reply to their email. I did this and never heard from them or recieved the parts I need, Prop, Prop adaptor, Spinner, drop tank (dummy). Here is my order #yhst-17210252890263-142866
I just want my parts please.
Thanks, BE
MANFRED1 is offline Find More Posts by MANFRED1