HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 25, 2011, 07:59 AM
Tech Junkie
Wichita, KS
Joined Apr 2010
173 Posts
I have 2 questions on the Airfield B25

First, the instructions are not clear on how you fix the wings in place. Are there screws in the 4 holes? 2nd, how do you adjust the landing gear? 2 of them have a slight fore aft wiggle, while one is stiffly in place. Should they all be stiff or should I adjust the stiff one to be like the other two. Thanks!
babblin5 is offline Find More Posts by babblin5
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 03, 2011, 11:09 PM
KCS
Joined Jul 2011
4 Posts
14300mm Motors

Hello,

Are there any motor shaft adapters for the Corsair/T-28 (1430mm) to fit the E-Flite motors? Or what motor would you recommend as an upgrade?

Thank you.

Kevin
KCS is offline Find More Posts by KCS
Old Oct 21, 2011, 04:02 PM
United States, DE, Bear
Joined Apr 2007
1,555 Posts
Does anyone know how one is supposed to track the status of an order from Nitroplanes? I created an account with them, but I see no place on their web site to log into the account, edit it, or check orders. Can anyone provide any insight?
maguro is offline Find More Posts by maguro
Old Oct 21, 2011, 08:36 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
359 Posts
What is your order number Maguro, message me your order number and I will let you know the status of the order.

-Charlie
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Old Oct 21, 2011, 08:58 PM
United States, DE, Bear
Joined Apr 2007
1,555 Posts
I just got an email from Nitroplanes, that gave me a link to the order info. I just checked, my order shipped today. Yippee!
maguro is offline Find More Posts by maguro
Old Oct 24, 2011, 09:56 PM
Canada, QC, Pointe-Claire
Joined Jun 2011
385 Posts
Hello
I need a rudder 93A333-04, spinner 93A333-05 and a set of propellers 93A333-02 for an Airfield 1450mm P-51 Mustang - Silver. When do you actually expect these parts to be available? The original ESC was DOA and that had been RMA and b/o for over a month now.
teckbot is online now Find More Posts by teckbot
Old Oct 25, 2011, 09:32 AM
acesimmer
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Profanity). It is temporarily hidden while acesimmer edits it.
Old Oct 25, 2011, 09:50 AM
chuck
santa barbara, CA
Joined May 2009
3,941 Posts
wecome to the nitroplanes shuffle.
chas650r is online now Find More Posts by chas650r
Old Oct 27, 2011, 08:11 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
359 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by teckbot View Post
Hello
I need a rudder 93A333-04, spinner 93A333-05 and a set of propellers 93A333-02 for an Airfield 1450mm P-51 Mustang - Silver. When do you actually expect these parts to be available? The original ESC was DOA and that had been RMA and b/o for over a month now.
What is your order number teckbot?

Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by acesimmer View Post
My brand new T-28 Trojan was banged up on its second flight due retract malfunction causing damage. This should not be happening with a new bird!! I immediately made out a service ticket to get an RMA and parts exchanged to get back in the air. I also backed it up with an email to tech support. In both cases I provided all of my address, phone and detailed description of what was wrong before and after the flight.

Todate

Several emails from Charlie asking for info I had already sent up front. Each email takes quite awhile to get a response. Starting to feel that I'm getting the run around. I have had ZERO response from the ticket that I posted just from Charlie in tech support? Also, he cannot find anything and or any ticket under the ticket number that was emailed to me? So far I have had to spend $150+ to get parts from a third party supplier to get flying again as all of yours are out of stock?

Question? Instead of playing email buddies how about a fast one time decision via a phone call if number was provided? It is obvious that you either do not care on supporting loyal customers or your systems are completely inadequate. I have only purchased my products from NitroPlanes and have spent quite a lot of money in the last few months on three aircraft and lot's in batteries, spare parts etc. I wanted to try some of the BH planes but did not cause of the bad customer service issues. Now I'm beginning to think that Nitro is not much difference even though your headline under the about us on your site says the following

About NitroPlanes.com
NitroPlanes.com is committed to be a 100% customer satisfaction online shopping center for all your radio controlled airplane and rc helicopter needs.

So in closing where is my 100% satisfaction? right now I'm draining dollars just to fix a plane that had bad and low quality parts that failed during flight causing me to loose a brand new plane and getting about 5% satisfaction if that!! So if you want to keep my loyalty so that I can continue to purchase your very nice warbird collection then help me get 100%. See following

This is my original ticket #338408 that seems to not exist
This is one I posted this morning bitching about lack of service assigned ticket #428246

So now you have two and in each is my phone number. So make me happy and continue to make money from me.

Regards James Ellis
Hello James

I used your ticket numbers and I cannot find the tickets in the customer service department's folder. That would mean that it was transferred or moved over to the other departments which I have no access to. I used your name and was able to locate your email. I responded to the email asking for the zip code that the order was shipped to, you said that it's was in the first email that you sent to me but when I checked back all you gave us was the your name, and address but no zip. I sent the email on the 20th and didn't get a response back yet. If you want you can give me that info here or message me if you don't want to post your information online.

-Charlie
Old Nov 02, 2011, 01:04 PM
Brawley, CA. USA
Joined May 2000
474 Posts
What is the difference between the ,40-.60 floats for $49 and the CMP .40-.60 fiberglass ARF sport floats 37.4" at $89.95 besides the price?

Are the $49 floats foam or balsa or glass? What needs to be done to the $49 floats to make them ready to float a plane?

Has anyone out there tried Nitro's floats? Which ones? What do you think of them?

Need an answer ASAP. Would like to place an order for floats along with a plane and Motor/ESC this morning.

Thanks,

Bill
Wild Bill is offline Find More Posts by Wild Bill
Old Nov 03, 2011, 08:21 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
359 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Bill View Post
What is the difference between the ,40-.60 floats for $49 and the CMP .40-.60 fiberglass ARF sport floats 37.4" at $89.95 besides the price?

Are the $49 floats foam or balsa or glass? What needs to be done to the $49 floats to make them ready to float a plane?

Has anyone out there tried Nitro's floats? Which ones? What do you think of them?

Need an answer ASAP. Would like to place an order for floats along with a plane and Motor/ESC this morning.

Thanks,

Bill
I checked with our pilots and they said that the floats came in recently and they haven't used them yet so they don't have much experience with the floats. I will see if I can pull them from the warehouse and give you the info about the floats.

-Charlie
Old Nov 25, 2011, 04:12 PM
Joined Jul 2011
12 Posts
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1545356

ONLY $9
$9 Gyro! Anyone care to share?

Detrum GY48V HH 3D Gyro
www.xheli.com
Dimension (mm): 28*28*20 Digital proportional R/C system Operating voltage: 4.8V~6V Operating temperature: -10℃ ~ +45℃ Operating current: 80A Functions: 1. Minimizes changes in an aircraft's attitude by wind etc 2. Angular acceleration commands used 3. Sensor vibration proofing 4....
thenitrogirlz is offline Find More Posts by thenitrogirlz
Old Dec 14, 2011, 07:32 PM
Canada, QC, Pointe-Claire
Joined Jun 2011
385 Posts
Well, i got props and spinner from rc-castle.com! Great service, great prices and great delivery!!! Nitro Planes take a page from these guys.
The planes flies great, landing is another story. Although it is my doing also, and our wet grass strip is also a hinderence. The metal struts bend way too easy. Has anyone tried different struts, maybe upgrade with better metal?
teckbot is online now Find More Posts by teckbot
Old Dec 15, 2011, 10:50 PM
Lake Havasu, AZ
Joined Jan 2011
323 Posts
I sent an email yesterday to support at Nitroplanes and submitted a ticket but no response yet

Thanks for the quick delivery of the Airfield Stuka

Everything went together well except when I went to screw the propeller blade retaining screws and the first 3 screws that I tried all snapped. This is obviously a quality issue and either the screws are too weak or the holes in the plastic base are too small.

I am now stuck as I can't get the propeller blades off as the broken piece of the screw is holding it and I can't see a way of removing the broken pieces of the screws either.

Please can you send me a replacement back plate (the white piece) and two blades and some better screws. I am stuck until I get them as I have no propeller on my airplane.

Order #1502960 shipped to 86403

steveclv is offline Find More Posts by steveclv
Old Dec 16, 2011, 06:02 PM
Lake Havasu, AZ
Joined Jan 2011
323 Posts
Another day goes by and still no response from Nitroplanes support department.
steveclv is offline Find More Posts by steveclv