HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 27, 2011, 06:50 PM
AMA 42272, from the 1970's
United States, AZ, Kingman
Joined Oct 2007
545 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro_Nancy View Post
Which spare parts were you looking for? If you give can provide me with the item number i can check in our database for you.
-Nancy
See Posts # 328, & 329
DXStickman is offline Find More Posts by DXStickman
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 31, 2011, 07:04 PM
Have you seen my nut?
Omaha, Nebraska
Joined Mar 2006
2,417 Posts
Nitro customer service

I got the motor and esc in today. What are the chances I can get the motor mount and screws back that is on my bad motor I sent you??? Its for the SR Trainer and the RMA # 996797

O
Lithonion is offline Find More Posts by Lithonion
Last edited by Lithonion; Feb 01, 2011 at 12:31 AM.
Old Feb 01, 2011, 01:04 PM
Joined Apr 2010
157 Posts
lithonion i did the same thing when theesc and motor smoked on my p-51. had to wait to get new ones from them as they threw out the old ones. Wouldn't you think they would
send back what you sent? Hows that new P-51 you ordered?
topgun427 is offline Find More Posts by topgun427
Old Feb 01, 2011, 01:55 PM
Have you seen my nut?
Omaha, Nebraska
Joined Mar 2006
2,417 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun427 View Post
lithonion i did the same thing when theesc and motor smoked on my p-51. had to wait to get new ones from them as they threw out the old ones. Wouldn't you think they would
send back what you sent? Hows that new P-51 you ordered?
I have not got the P-51 yet. It was suppose to be here yesterday but UPS did not do any residential deliveries due to weather. And today is looking worse then yesterday. I might get it this week if the snow and ice let up.

I am a repair tech for the company I work for, I do on site and depot work. Equipment I work on cost in the range of 500 dollors up to 10k. I never have forgot to send back any part when they send me equipment to diagnose or repair. Even if it is stuff not even related to whats being repaired. Then again you have to be organized and responsible. I ordered the new corsair a few days ago from Nitro, I hope I didn't make a mistake.

Another oddity is how many motors have any of us purchased over the years that come with the mounting hardware. Every motor I have purchased both cheapos and name brand come with the hardware. This dynam motor they sent me was brand new in the factory wrapper. No screws or motor mount.

If they say they have to order the mount, I am going to gut my servos out I put in it and just toss the plane. Its getting above and beyond what its worth to me. And right now its not worth 4 Advil for my headache. Plus this is airplane 22. Its not like I don't have something else to fly this spring.
Last edited by Lithonion; Feb 01, 2011 at 02:14 PM.
Old Feb 01, 2011, 04:24 PM
USA, OH, Belle Center
Joined Nov 2010
34 Posts
I would not buy from these guys. I order an AT corsair that did not work AND had a bad ESC. I returned it and expected a full refund. Well, to my surprise, they charge a 15% restocking fee. So I basically paid 50 bucks to see a plane, pay for shipping to me and back to Nitroplanes totaling 98 bucks. I have a great business model. Sell crappy products, have them returned and still make 60 bucks off a poor customer. Don't waste your time guys. Stick to Parkzone, E-flite, and other companies, but not this one.
tftcrider is offline Find More Posts by tftcrider
Old Feb 02, 2011, 11:29 PM
Have you seen my nut?
Omaha, Nebraska
Joined Mar 2006
2,417 Posts
Nice to see this thread is on nitros ignore list again.
Old Feb 03, 2011, 07:29 PM
Have you seen my nut?
Omaha, Nebraska
Joined Mar 2006
2,417 Posts
I made my own motor mount. So my plane is repaired. My Corsair will be here tomorrow. If there are any issues with it, I will just get parts from PW-RC. That was my last airplane purchase. Very poor handeling on the CS side.
Thanks.
Last edited by Lithonion; Feb 03, 2011 at 08:37 PM.
Old Feb 07, 2011, 11:18 AM
Just an Earth bound misfit - I
Canada, ON, L'Orignal
Joined Nov 2010
1,096 Posts
Crystal,

Order # yhst-17210252890263-173791

I've had no news on the whereabouts of my order.

Tracking # you gave me is 1ZX03V030396704860 comes up as no good according to USPS.

Can you give me a status update please.

Also posted this on your other thread page.
vanderbrander is offline Find More Posts by vanderbrander
Old Feb 07, 2011, 01:52 PM
Joined Jan 2011
30 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithonion View Post
I have not got the P-51 yet. It was suppose to be here yesterday but UPS did not do any residential deliveries due to weather. And today is looking worse then yesterday. I might get it this week if the snow and ice let up.

I am a repair tech for the company I work for, I do on site and depot work. Equipment I work on cost in the range of 500 dollors up to 10k. I never have forgot to send back any part when they send me equipment to diagnose or repair. Even if it is stuff not even related to whats being repaired. Then again you have to be organized and responsible. I ordered the new corsair a few days ago from Nitro, I hope I didn't make a mistake.

Another oddity is how many motors have any of us purchased over the years that come with the mounting hardware. Every motor I have purchased both cheapos and name brand come with the hardware. This dynam motor they sent me was brand new in the factory wrapper. No screws or motor mount.

If they say they have to order the mount, I am going to gut my servos out I put in it and just toss the plane. Its getting above and beyond what its worth to me. And right now its not worth 4 Advil for my headache. Plus this is airplane 22. Its not like I don't have something else to fly this spring.

Hi Lithonion! Right here with you and I sincerely apologize for the delays you have been experiencing. I immediately pulled up your orders records and on 1/21, new motor and esc was shipped out and delivered on the 31st. I will be personally heading over to the technician's department for you to have the hardware sent to you. Thank you for your patience and understanding with you, Lithonion, but I will be right with you to make sure your order gets situated as soon as possible. I will keep you updated very shortly!
Nitro_Crystal is offline Find More Posts by Nitro_Crystal
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 07, 2011, 02:06 PM
Joined Jan 2011
30 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanderbrander View Post
Crystal,

Order # yhst-17210252890263-173791

I've had no news on the whereabouts of my order.

Tracking # you gave me is 1ZX03V030396704860 comes up as no good according to USPS.

Can you give me a status update please.

Also posted this on your other thread page.

Most definitely, Vanderbrander! Your order is ready to go and we made sure it is well taken care of. Vanderbrander, your tracking is 1ZX03V030393591112 and is already in process for packaging and shipment. I'll be monitoring the progress of your order closely as well to ensure it leaves and gets shipped out today for you, Vanderbrander! Hope you had a very wonderful weekend as always and have a terrific week ahead!

Warm regards,
Crystal
Nitroplanes.com
Nitro_Crystal is offline Find More Posts by Nitro_Crystal
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 07, 2011, 04:18 PM
Los Angeles
Joined Feb 2004
376 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithonion View Post

Buy A Steve Neu motor and you donít get so much as a screw. You also pay triple of a Hacker. They are good high end motors though you pay through the nose for them. Many parts of the hardware I get with most motors are junk anyway. Prop adaptors out of tolerance and such. I'm amazed how much smoother things run when you get good equipment. Sometimes we must fabricate. They should return anything they get from you ( I used to run a pneumatic tool repair department) and they should be paying attention. On the other hand when I return things, it's important to remember to send in ONLY the broken piece.
The Hack is offline Find More Posts by The Hack
Old Feb 16, 2011, 01:13 PM
Orange County, Ca.
Joined Jan 2009
128 Posts
Hi Guy's...
Just one question, when will the Dynam C-47 Transporter airframe kit be available? I have the DC-3 original version but it has a lot of flight time and needs a "Face-Lift" The Transporter airframe would be perfect.

Johnny Jet
HBPD is offline Find More Posts by HBPD
Old Feb 22, 2011, 08:04 PM
United States, UT, West Jordan
Joined Feb 2011
157 Posts
Airfield b-25 bomber

Hi I was on Nitroplanes.com the other night and happened upon your airfield b-25 bomber. I think its an amazing looking plane, however the description was kind of vague. I was wanting to know what kind of rx/tx, servos, esc's, battery and charger the RTF comes with. I also wanted to know what is the highest mAh 11.1V battery the electronics can handle without frying them.
Hoopsta17_99 is offline Find More Posts by Hoopsta17_99
Old Feb 23, 2011, 12:56 PM
Joined Jul 2010
7 Posts
hey there im just trying to figure out the order status of yhst-62196343123315-105940 i ordered over a week ago the item is in stock and it hasnt shipped yet
whytee18 is offline Find More Posts by whytee18
Old Feb 23, 2011, 02:29 PM
Joined Jul 2010
7 Posts
message received
whytee18 is offline Find More Posts by whytee18
Last edited by whytee18; Feb 23, 2011 at 02:38 PM.