HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 21, 2011, 06:09 PM
NitroPlanes/HobbyPartz Rep
City of Industry
Joined Jan 2011
348 Posts
Thank you for contacting us! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!
NitroD is offline Find More Posts by NitroD
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 21, 2011, 06:38 PM
Have you seen my nut?
Omaha, Nebraska
Joined Mar 2006
2,417 Posts
Edited
Lithonion is offline Find More Posts by Lithonion
Last edited by Lithonion; Jan 21, 2011 at 06:41 PM. Reason: I would have been banned
Old Jan 21, 2011, 06:41 PM
Have you seen my nut?
Omaha, Nebraska
Joined Mar 2006
2,417 Posts
Thanks for looking up that RMA and ordering his parts. Oh wait, did I miss something there?? Oh ya, you ordered his parts but didn't look up my RMA. NP, forget it. If I fix this plane, everytime I fly it I will think of Nitroplanes and my blood pressure will go up. I am so sick your company it is an understatement.

Update, I finally got an email response. They are currently looking at it. Sam, didn't you tell me that like a month ago????? It also stated they are backed up. Nice to see your company has had almost 60 days and can't catch up. Also that I won't have any parts for two weeks. I am willing to bet you guys forget by then and never send them out. Any takers on my bet?????????? I am to the point I want to go jump on the plane about 100000 times. I know I will feel better. And I will spread the word on how great my experience has been with NP.
Last edited by Lithonion; Jan 21, 2011 at 06:57 PM.
Old Jan 21, 2011, 07:00 PM
City of Industry
Joined Jan 2011
348 Posts
Hey Lithonion,

I apologize for missing your post, since you were higher up I assumed that you had been helped. I pulled up and order here and it shows that you returned a motor and ESC is that correct?

Are you waiting to receive the replacements? If so, please let me know and I will expedite that order for ya!
Old Jan 21, 2011, 07:04 PM
Have you seen my nut?
Omaha, Nebraska
Joined Mar 2006
2,417 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroD View Post
Hey Lithonion,

I apologize for missing your post, since you were higher up I assumed that you had been helped. I pulled up and order here and it shows that you returned a motor and ESC is that correct?

Are you waiting to receive the replacements? If so, please let me know and I will expedite that order for ya!
I would like the replacement motor and esc.
Old Jan 21, 2011, 07:09 PM
City of Industry
Joined Jan 2011
348 Posts
We got you man...it will ship today! Sorry it took so much trouble to get this taken care of. We are trying hard to work on making it easier for you guys to get a hold of us!
Old Jan 21, 2011, 09:08 PM
Joined Apr 2010
157 Posts
What about me?? Now no more Sam so his offer I'm sure now doesn't exist
topgun427 is offline Find More Posts by topgun427
Old Jan 22, 2011, 07:13 AM
Just an Earth bound misfit - I
Canada, ON, L'Orignal
Joined Nov 2010
1,100 Posts
This is from a previous post on another thread - can you help me with this please.

I ordered an aircraft on the 23 Dec 2010 and you to send me this email cancellation.

Dear Customer,

This email is regarding NitroPlane order number
yhst-17210252890263-166368. We have cancelled your order, and have
refunded $267.01 for your order from NitroPlane for the CMP-PC9-Kit is oversized
and unable to ship.
You should see your credit on your credit card in about 2-3
business days. Apologize for the inconvenience.
Best Regards,
NitroPlane

I still want the aircraft and have now organized a US postal address I can ship to. Can you reactivate the order? Please let me know what you can do for me please. It's getting really frustrating.
vanderbrander is online now Find More Posts by vanderbrander
Old Jan 24, 2011, 12:27 PM
City of Industry
Joined Jan 2011
348 Posts
Vander, I replied to your other post.
Old Jan 24, 2011, 04:31 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To topgun427

Hi their topgun!! im still here, and yes my offer still stands, what you can do is place the order first online yourself, for what ever that you may be looking for, and provide me with the order number to the new order, and what I will do is go back to your new order and refund the 10% discount that i promise you,

thanks

sam
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam
Old Jan 24, 2011, 04:41 PM
Joined Apr 2010
157 Posts
ok thanks sam
Old Jan 24, 2011, 05:16 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To topgun427

NP!! =] If you ever need anything else, or have any further questions or issues, please feel free to reach me here and ill be more then happy to assits you to my best abilitys.

thanks

sam
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam
Old Jan 25, 2011, 07:09 AM
Joined Apr 2010
157 Posts
Sam when will the retracts be available for the p-51 I've been waiting for awhile
Old Jan 27, 2011, 02:30 PM
AMA 42272, from the 1970's
United States, AZ, Kingman
Joined Oct 2007
564 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroD View Post
I have placed a special order for you. We will give you a call once we get the parts! If you don't hear back from us in a few days...please post a new thread so that we can update you easier!
Any updates on the parts???
DXStickman is offline Find More Posts by DXStickman
Old Jan 27, 2011, 02:33 PM
United States, CA, Industry
Joined Jan 2011
592 Posts
sprea parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXStickman View Post
Any updates on the parts???
Which spare parts were you looking for? If you give can provide me with the item number i can check in our database for you.
-Nancy
Nitro_Nancy is offline Find More Posts by Nitro_Nancy
Site Sponsor