SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 18, 2011, 07:12 PM
AMA 42272, from the 1970's
United States, AZ, Kingman
Joined Oct 2007
568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun427 View Post
I agree dx. How many flights now on b-25? Do you like it better then the one at Hobby Lobby? Its nice when you pick up the phone and talk to someone and get a responce
The Airfield B-25 from Nitroplanes is a bit larger than the HL plane. I had planned to buy the HL B-25 when they first came on the market, but after reading the reviews and problems with it I decided to buy something else. The Nitroplanes B-25 was first advertised a using a 4S battery and that's the main reason I bought it. Turns out the Spec's were in error and it was designed to fly with a 3S battery. Turns out it flies very fast on a 3S battery and I have flown it now 4 times. I have been flying it at 1/2 to 3/4 throttle to make it look more realistic. It's a great plane, just wish they had some parts to back it up.
DXStickman is offline Find More Posts by DXStickman
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 18, 2011, 09:18 PM
Joined Apr 2010
157 Posts
I read the same things on the HL plane but they seemed to address those things pretty quick. Just wish nitro was more reliable
topgun427 is offline Find More Posts by topgun427
Old Jan 19, 2011, 11:21 AM
Have you seen my nut?
Omaha, Nebraska
Joined Mar 2006
2,417 Posts
Friend of mine here in Omaha is also having issues with Nitroplanes on a part that was missing in his kit. One by One we fall like dominos and Nitroplanes pushed the first one over. Remember it takes alot longer to set them up then knock them down. Don't you love my analogies!!
Lithonion is offline Find More Posts by Lithonion
Old Jan 19, 2011, 04:54 PM
Joined Apr 2010
157 Posts
If your plane crashes in the forest and there is no one to hear it does it make a sound?
Oh course not you bought it from nitroplanes and it cant fly!
Old Jan 20, 2011, 11:39 AM
Have you seen my nut?
Omaha, Nebraska
Joined Mar 2006
2,417 Posts
Well, took the three motors I have to see what I can do with the SR Trainer. two of them are to large and heavy though they are 3s motors. And the third is to small to pull the plane around.
Old Jan 20, 2011, 01:04 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
Hey guys sorry about my absense but im Back now ready to assits you guys with any of your issues, I had a leave of abnsense for a Family emergency, But all of that is cleared up now and Im ready to get back on track, I do apologize to all of guys for putting you guys through this delay for any assistance.

thanks

sam
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam
Old Jan 20, 2011, 01:05 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To Lithonion

May i have your order number so I could pull up your order and give you an update on your exchange please?

thanks

sam
Old Jan 20, 2011, 01:11 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To Dxstickmen

May i have your order number to that purchase of the plane that your trying to find parts for please? I may could place a specail order for you, if you could kindly provide me the exact part that you need, how man of them, and also your full order number to that purchase in order for me to make this happend.

thanks

sam
Old Jan 20, 2011, 01:13 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To geebros

Hey their bud!! you canopy was already been shipped here is the tracking number, USPS: 420681549101969010386878259633 and for the decall sheet ill go into the back today and look for one for you, ill keep you updated by the end of todays business day.

thanks

sam
Old Jan 20, 2011, 01:15 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To poboy72

Hi their!! Just want it to confirm so what part exactly did you need or are you missing so i could locate that part in the back and get them shipped out for you right away, Plesae give me the exact name of the part, of if you have the item# that would help me out alot thanks.

thanks

sam
Old Jan 20, 2011, 01:37 PM
Have you seen my nut?
Omaha, Nebraska
Joined Mar 2006
2,417 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidensam View Post
To Lithonion

May i have your order number so I could pull up your order and give you an update on your exchange please?

thanks

sam
I don't have the order number. I have an RMA number. RMA number is 996797. You told me on the phone when you had the motor and esc in hand new ones would be sent out.

Hope all is well with your family, but this shows I will no longer do business with NP or any of its sister companies. No one to handle if an employee needs to leave. And I guess everyone must have been off for the past 30 days. This has taken way to long to resolve and all my atempts to contact NP via phone, live chat, or email go unanswered. Its a very poor way to do business. I was going to order more batteries from Hobbypartz but due to this event I ordered elsewhere.

I feel I am not being rude and just stating fact. It takes me awhile to loose my patience and I finally have. I feel the company you work for could care less about about the customer after the sale.

Let get this resolved so both of us can move on.
Old Jan 20, 2011, 03:57 PM
Joined Apr 2010
157 Posts
Sam you offered me 10% discount on my next order for the early problems. You told me I would have to call in and place my order with the # you gave me. I wanted to by the B-25 but all you have is the rtf which is not what I wanted but thats all you have. I tried to call on 10 different occasions and was not able to get through. I was finally able to get through on chat but not to order but to see if I could even get extra parts. I was told 4 to 6 weeks for parts. Its really hard to place an order when you can't get support or parts. I also wanted to order retracts for my 1400mm p-51 the newer retracts but those are never available..can you tell if they ever will i have found them other places so i dont know why you dont have them.
Old Jan 21, 2011, 08:01 AM
Joined Oct 2007
568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidensam View Post
To Dxstickmen

May i have your order number to that purchase of the plane that your trying to find parts for please? I may could place a specail order for you, if you could kindly provide me the exact part that you need, how man of them, and also your full order number to that purchase in order for me to make this happend.

thanks

sam
Sam,

I need two plastic hinges for the right main gear door. I would also like to order two more props, but there are no spare parts listed on the Nitroplanes web site for the B-25.

Here is the info you requested:

Shopping Cart
Item Unit Price Qty. Cost
Airfield 1470mm 5 Channel B-25 Bomber Twin Brushless Power Extreme Detail RC Radio Control WarBird Airplane RTF w/ Electric Retract $329.00 1 $329.00
Subtotal: $329.00
Shipping: $19.18
Tax: $0.00
Total: $348.18

Order Status:
Tracking:

Order Date: 01/01/2011
Order Number: yhst-17210252890263-168121
Old Jan 21, 2011, 03:34 PM
NitroPlanes/HobbyPartz Rep
City of Industry
Joined Jan 2011
348 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXStickman View Post
Sam,

I need two plastic hinges for the right main gear door. I would also like to order two more props, but there are no spare parts listed on the Nitroplanes web site for the B-25.

Here is the info you requested:

Shopping Cart
Item Unit Price Qty. Cost
Airfield 1470mm 5 Channel B-25 Bomber Twin Brushless Power Extreme Detail RC Radio Control WarBird Airplane RTF w/ Electric Retract $329.00 1 $329.00
Subtotal: $329.00
Shipping: $19.18
Tax: $0.00
Total: $348.18

Order Status:
Tracking:

Order Date: 01/01/2011
Order Number: yhst-17210252890263-168121
I have placed a special order for you. We will give you a call once we get the parts! If you don't hear back from us in a few days...please post a new thread so that we can update you easier!
NitroD is offline Find More Posts by NitroD
Old Jan 21, 2011, 05:26 PM
Joined Oct 2007
568 Posts
Wow...great. Appreciate the help...thanks!