Old Dec 22, 2010, 07:30 PM
chuck
santa barbara, CA
Joined May 2009
3,941 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb View Post
Mr. Sam,

I am quite surprised that you have the guts to show your face here, and yet choose to ignore the miserable service issues raised in this parallel thread:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...1343999&pp=100
dont feel alone, talk is cheap, still waiting.......
chas650r is offline Find More Posts by chas650r
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 22, 2010, 11:26 PM
Canada, AB, Spruce Grove
Joined Apr 2008
21 Posts
I have been waiting for 5 months trying to get them to send me a missing part from a plane I ordered in August. It came to me damaged and no cockpit. I have had 3 email responses from them telling me they made a special order just for me and would call me when it came in. That was 3 months ago. Either send me the canopy/cockpit or refund my card. I can PM the order number if you reply.

comswim.

S!
comswim is offline Find More Posts by comswim
Last edited by comswim; Dec 25, 2010 at 11:53 PM.
Old Dec 25, 2010, 11:52 PM
Canada, AB, Spruce Grove
Joined Apr 2008
21 Posts
Well I got another email, stating that my Cockpit was still not on the way. Even thought they stated a while ago that It was a "SPECIAL ORDER". I no longer believe that it will ever come. So now I have a plane that I can not fly. What a waste of time and effort. I will be contacting my CC company Monday to find out what I can do.

"I do apologize again for the problem but that canopy is still out of stock. I have made a special request for you but we are still currently dealing with delays for that particular part."

Umm did you not already make the special order... 3 months ago.
comswim is offline Find More Posts by comswim
Old Dec 27, 2010, 06:04 AM
Brazil, SP, Rio Claro
Joined Nov 2009
81 Posts
NP: what an amazing company you are... NOT.
pisco2010 is offline Find More Posts by pisco2010
Last edited by pisco2010; Jan 06, 2011 at 10:33 AM.
Old Dec 27, 2010, 09:58 AM
Los Angeles
Joined Feb 2004
374 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by comswim View Post
Well I got another email, stating that my Cockpit was still not on the way. Even thought they stated a while ago that It was a "SPECIAL ORDER". I no longer believe that it will ever come. So now I have a plane that I can not fly. What a waste of time and effort. I will be contacting my CC company Monday to find out what I can do.

"I do apologize again for the problem but that canopy is still out of stock. I have made a special request for you but we are still currently dealing with delays for that particular part."

Umm did you not already make the special order... 3 months ago.
I feel youíre pain. I have a 100 mm F-86 Saber NP jet with about a thousand bucks worth of equipment and no canopy myself. I donít blame NP for the damaged canopy (i did that myself). Unfortunately there are no replacement parts are available, but the entire kit is! China manufacturers donít care about the individual. All they care about is selling you ONE. If they sell you (and everybody else) just one, they get rich and move on to the next product. They donít care or listen if you have issues, it's not their problem now that they have your $$. NP knows this all too well, or they just donít demand that the manufacturers do something about it. If NP had BALLSthey would demand replacement parts or a new supplier. THAT is the only thing China will listen to... $$$. It's easier to just continue this trend than to stand up for the customer. Hobby Lobby gets replacement parts from China, It IS possible. Sad thing is since they wont, I asked if I could get the manufacturers info, and try myself, they would not even do that. Someone here told me how to vacuum form a new canopy, but it will never look factory, and it wonít be easy without years of practice. Now I'm looking for a new 100 mm air frame to put all my equipment in. So much for all the custom retracts and ducting I made.

I'm never going to put myself in this position again. Anyone who reads these things and STILL buys from NP is on their own LITTERALLY.
The Hack is offline Find More Posts by The Hack
Old Dec 28, 2010, 12:26 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To comswim

Hey their bud!! I saw your post on the other thread also and i reply to your post asking if you could kindly provide me with your order number so I could look into it for you.

thanks

sam
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam
Old Dec 28, 2010, 02:07 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To chas650r

Hey their bud! called you and left you a message with my information hope to hear from you soon thanks.

thanks

sam
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam
Old Jan 04, 2011, 12:11 PM
Omaha, Ne
Joined Feb 2010
131 Posts
Sam...here is my order number...

order yhst-17210252890263-167037

I just opened up my new plane and am very dissapointed. It did not come with the canopy. Can you please send me one as soon as possible so I can build this plane? You probably will not have them instock but can you open another plane and give me that one or I can ship this one back to you and you can send me a whole new COMPLETE plane? Oh yeah and now looking at the plane the decal sheet has been cut up like you guys sent me a used one from another plane. I will need a FULL DECAL SHEETas well.

Thank you
geebros is offline Find More Posts by geebros
Last edited by geebros; Jan 04, 2011 at 01:07 PM.
Old Jan 04, 2011, 05:16 PM
Poboy 72
USA, MO, St Louis
Joined Oct 2010
21 Posts
Art-TechF4U Corsair Problem

Hello. I recently purchased the Art-Tech 2.4Ghz F4U Corsair. Shipping was extremely fast and I thank you for that. It is a beautiful plane.

I have found one discrepancy, though, that I hope you can help resolve. After unboxing and assembling the plane, I noticed that the foam that holds the motor mount in place was damaged/missing. The mount moves around and I cannot fly the plane in this condition. I have attached some pics for further information.

Any assistance you can provide to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Purchased: 27DEC10

My order number is: 1083881

Link: http://www.nitroplanes.com/20ar2f4uco3d.html

Thank you.
poboy72 is offline Find More Posts by poboy72
Last edited by poboy72; Jan 04, 2011 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Change pic captions
Old Jan 05, 2011, 10:36 PM
Have you seen my nut?
Omaha, Nebraska
Joined Mar 2006
2,417 Posts
Hey Sam,

Its been over a month now sense I shipped NP the motor and esc. You said on the phone that as soon as they had it a new replacement would be sent. Any update????
Lithonion is offline Find More Posts by Lithonion
Old Jan 08, 2011, 06:55 PM
AMA 42272, from the 1970's
United States, AZ, Kingman
Joined Oct 2007
545 Posts
raidensam....hope you can help. I have two flights on my Giant B-25 1470mm EPO by FMS . My problem is that I have two broken gear door hinges and need replacements. There are no parts listed on the Nitroplanes web site for the B-25. Can you assist me in locating new gear door hinges? Will parts be soon listed for this plane? Thanks.....Lee
DXStickman is offline Find More Posts by DXStickman
Old Jan 10, 2011, 12:30 PM
Have you seen my nut?
Omaha, Nebraska
Joined Mar 2006
2,417 Posts
Guess he went to the AMA Expo and NP left no one for the online support forum. Good thing its winter time and we have seasons to deal with where I fly. Don't think I will order anything when the weathers nice or during flying season. If there is a problem, it might get resolved by winter time.
Lithonion is offline Find More Posts by Lithonion
Old Jan 10, 2011, 12:35 PM
Joined Oct 2007
545 Posts
Here in Arizona we only fly in the winter. At 7AM in August is all ready over 100 degrees.........
Old Jan 10, 2011, 01:00 PM
closed
Gilbert AZ
Joined Jun 2001
9,323 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXStickman View Post
Here in Arizona we only fly in the winter. At 7AM in August is all ready over 100 degrees.........
Really. You sure Miss alot of Flying. I fly year round like most of my Flying Buddies.
fly4fun is offline Find More Posts by fly4fun
Old Jan 10, 2011, 03:02 PM
Joined Oct 2007
545 Posts
I should have said "Most" of our flying is done in the Winter. In the summer we are usually at the field by 5:30AM and fly til 7 or so...then sometimes again just before the sun goes down. At least in the summer we don't have to worry about our LiPo's getting cold!