HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 18, 2010, 05:12 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To geebros

Hey their bud ok the order number that you have provided is the correct one , now all i need to know now is how many of them were you looking to purchase?? Please check your pm inbox i have sent you a message asking for some additional information i need to assist you with this transaction thanks =]

thanks

sam
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 18, 2010, 05:43 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To gcanrcfly

Thanks for visiting this thread and it will be my pleasure to assits you with this question you have with those two products =] .They will be coming back within the next 4-6 weeks reason for it being so long its due to a shippment delay but i will keep you updated if you do hear anything from the manifacture and ill post it here on this thread so it could give you an idea when its coming back =] and for the difference of the two planes are just the colors everything aspect of the plane and specs are the same in size and materail, but thats basically the only difference just the colors haha but feel free come on this thread to ask me any questions or if you have any concerns at all and i will help you out to the best of my abilitys

thanks

sam =]
Old Aug 18, 2010, 06:52 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To geebros

Thanks for the pm I will finalize the transaction for you when we do find the part we will contact you with the price and availibilty. Use this 866096 as your ref number for the specail order transaction you can call us at (626) 968-9860 or try our live chat anytime you wish to get an update on your order or you can always find me here =]

thanks

sam
Old Aug 18, 2010, 08:40 PM
USA, AL, Huntsville
Joined Aug 2010
14 Posts
Sam,

I placed order No. 911642 0n 8, August or there abouts for 1 Dynam "Skybus" and 1 800 mm Spitfire ARF . Both were listed as "normally ship out next day". I received two UPS tracking notifications . One was being updated daily as moving toward delivery. That one , I can only assume was the "Skybus" because it was delivered 17 Aug. The other package has not shown any update on UPS tracking except that information has been received by UPS pending shipment. Is it lost in your system or backordered? Please check this for me and give me a shipping status update. I sent a correspondence by way of your online chat system that was not on line today and have not received a reply.

I do enjoy purchasing from you and have had only one problem before which was taken care of by a phone call. I hope that this level of service from you will continue. To that end, I thank you in advance for the courtesy of a reply
Fliegertruppen is offline Find More Posts by Fliegertruppen
Old Aug 19, 2010, 12:25 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To Fliegertruppen

Hi Fliegertruppen welcome to the nitroplanes support form =] I did get an update on your second package Tracking#1ZX03V030390428607 the plane was out of stock but we got them back in already and it has already been shipped out for you, the package should arrive at your location on the 24th sorry for not keeping you updated. If their is anything else i could ever help you with or if you just had a questions pleae feel free to reach me here on this thread and ill help you the best that I can.

thanks

sam
Old Aug 19, 2010, 05:36 PM
United States, GA, Snellville
Joined Nov 2005
852 Posts
Sam, Do you plan on getting in any 50mm mini edf airframe only kits?

thanks
smasher41 is offline Find More Posts by smasher41
Old Aug 19, 2010, 05:53 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To smasher41

Welcome to our form smasher41 =] for that product that you just mention I dont have any updates on that product coming in anytime soon but what i will do is keep you updated on this thread if i do hear or find our anything about this product coming into our invetory. If you do ever have any further questions or issues please feel free to ask me and i will do my best to help you to my best abilitys.

Thanks

Sam
Old Aug 23, 2010, 11:02 AM
Vermilion, OH
Joined Aug 2010
873 Posts
Hello,

I have just bought the P-51 1450mm V2 and I have to say it flies great, but I have 2 questions:

1) is the plane supposed to come with prop washer to hold the prop nut on tighter?
2) When will their be spare propellers for the mustang to purchase?
godofthunder77 is offline Find More Posts by godofthunder77
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 23, 2010, 11:07 AM
Vermilion, OH
Joined Aug 2010
873 Posts
Hello,

I have just bought the P-51 1450mm V2 and I have to say it flies great, but I have 2 questions:

1) is the plane supposed to come with prop washer to hold the prop nut on tighter?
2) When will their be spare propellers for the mustang to purchase?
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 23, 2010, 03:00 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To godofthunder77

Welcome to nitroplanes support form =] may i have your order number please so i could further assiits you on this matter?

thanks

sam
Old Aug 23, 2010, 03:14 PM
Vermilion, OH
Joined Aug 2010
873 Posts
order deleted
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by godofthunder77; Sep 02, 2010 at 01:43 PM.
Old Aug 23, 2010, 06:26 PM
Electric Flyer
Connecticut, USA
Joined Oct 2003
430 Posts
Any idea when this plane will be back in stock?

http://www.nitroplanes.com/93a182-sk...4g-v3-red.html
rms59 is offline Find More Posts by rms59
Old Aug 23, 2010, 06:58 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To rms59

Hey their bud Welcome to our nitroplane form =] about your question about that plane it should be back in stock about 4 weeks I do not have an exact date but thats the time frame, But what I will do for you is ill keep you updated on this form if I get any updates or find out exactly when its coming back in stock you will be one of the first people I inform.

thanks

sam
Old Aug 23, 2010, 07:03 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To godofthunder77

ok about your first question about the prop washer it doees not come with one I went to the back and open up a new one to check it out for you I also called the manifacture myself and confirm it also, And about the propellers it will be in about 2-4 weeks but when i do hear anything or have any updates ill keep you upddated on this form.

thanks

sam
Old Aug 24, 2010, 10:53 AM
Vermilion, OH
Joined Aug 2010
873 Posts
Ok thanks. Just an FYI I went and bought a few washers so the prop nut dosn't come loose. The washer seems to help substantially. Maybe a recommendation in the future. Thanks for the heads up on the Prop blades. PLease keep me posted. I am sure the baldes won't last forever.
RCG Plus Member