Old Nov 30, 2010, 05:51 PM
Have you seen my nut?
Omaha, Nebraska
Joined Mar 2006
2,417 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidensam View Post
To Lithonion

Hey thier bud!! just want it to keep you updated I have already sent you the RMA to your email please let me know if you didnt recieve it, if not ill be more then happy to resend it or try a different email if you dont recieve it, so feel free to reach me here if you need any futher assistance.

thanks

sam

sam
I got the RMA Sam. I will get the motor and esc boxed up and sent to you as you requested when we talked. I will post on here again once its out.
Lithonion is offline Find More Posts by Lithonion
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 30, 2010, 06:04 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To Lithonion

thanks!! =] ill be waiting for the parts just keep me updated and I will do the same. hope you have a wonderful week!!

thanks

sam
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam
Old Nov 30, 2010, 07:28 PM
Ontario, California
Joined Apr 2007
64 Posts
Out of Stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam2000pres View Post
Nitro Hobbies "in stock" but not really...
I am now officially suspicious of the Nitro Hobbies site...
Finally found an ARF kit that was in stock, made my order, paid my money, got a message that it was shipped and the delivery date to expect it....
order yhst-17210252890263-159184. Then received another message a couple of days later that my "SHIPPED" order was now "out of stock"!
What is going on? Very disappointing experience, one that I will NOT repeat.
Guess that is why the prices are so low, if there is no stock to ship...
And by the looks of this forum, I am not alone...
TK
Guy goes into a hobby shop and asks how much is the rc Cessna in the window. The clerk answers that it is $150.00. The guy says they have the exact same model on sale at NitroPlanes for only $120.00. The clerk says, "then why don't you get it from Nitroplanes?" The guy says that it is out of stock at Nitroplanes. The clerk says, "If it was out of stock here it would be on sale for only $100.00."
LSSS is offline Find More Posts by LSSS
Old Dec 01, 2010, 12:12 AM
Nevada City CA
Joined Nov 2001
497 Posts
Sam, appreciated your call today, wanting to iron out the issue. Can not see any resolution with out the kit in the mail, and even then there is no guarantee that it won't arrive in pieces or with parts missing...which would be even worse than where I am now. I don't blame you, Sam, just the company you are working for. Took my chances on a busy day...

A full refund per the last Nitro Planes email will do.

TK
sam2000pres is offline Find More Posts by sam2000pres
Old Dec 01, 2010, 09:56 AM
Have you seen my nut?
Omaha, Nebraska
Joined Mar 2006
2,417 Posts
Quote:
To Lithonion

Hey thier bud!! just want it to keep you updated I have already sent you the RMA to your email please let me know if you didnt recieve it, if not ill be more then happy to resend it or try a different email if you dont recieve it, so feel free to reach me here if you need any futher assistance.

thanks

sam

sam
Went out first thing this morning. After I got it all out the plane last night Sam, you could free spin the motor and it did not sound good, almost like a bearing dragging. Could be why the ESC was being over worked. Just some more info for ya.
Lithonion is offline Find More Posts by Lithonion
Old Dec 03, 2010, 08:16 AM
Always Fly 2 Mistakes High!
Houston, Texas
Joined Mar 2010
3,603 Posts
Oops

Mistaken post. Sorry.

Thanks,
Russ
RGS2010 is offline Find More Posts by RGS2010
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by RGS2010; Dec 07, 2010 at 08:21 PM.
Old Dec 03, 2010, 03:07 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To sam2000pres

Please check your account we have already process the refund for you if you have any further questions or issues please feel free to reach me here!! =]

thanks

sam
Old Dec 05, 2010, 04:42 AM
Joined Aug 2008
6 Posts
Re: suggestion MQ-9

Sam this is just a suggestion but it would be helpful if you put links on your products to the other parts on your web sight that you need to build them. I had to call to find waht motor you had in stock that would fit the MQ-9. I like on of the other people post in this thread ordered an outrunner motor from you only to find out a 1 weeks later that it was out of stock.. Also when will the MQ-9. be back in stock as I want to by another one for a backup.
Rattler767 is offline Find More Posts by Rattler767
Old Dec 05, 2010, 06:06 PM
Joined Jan 2010
477 Posts
ok well im hoping that i can aquire a wing tube for this plane and an engine mount and fuel tank.

i got this about 4 or 5 years ago from nitro and its been sitting in my closet. now im sure you dont have anything on file from that long ago with an order number, plus the length of time im doubtful that you folks would be willing to just ship out these for me. let me know what i need to do to get my hands on these parts so i can finally go maiden it.

heres it is its the cmp yak 54 1.40 size http://www.nitroplanes.com/cmpyak54arf1.html

thanks shay
mshay is offline Find More Posts by mshay
Old Dec 06, 2010, 06:03 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To Rattler767

I will bring this great idea up with my uppermangement on our next meeting this week!! thanks for your suggestions,and for the MQ-9 no exact date yet on when it coming back but once i do hear anything or get any updates ill keep you update here on this thread!! if you ever had any other suggestions on how we may improve as a company please feel free to let me know =]

thanks

sam
Old Dec 06, 2010, 06:06 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To mshay

Hey their bud!! I have already check on that part on that plane and we do not have any parts at all for that plane till probaly after the holidays, but what i will do is ill keep you updated if I do ever get that part in, If you ever had any further questions or need help on any issues please feel free to reach me here.

thanks

sam
Old Dec 06, 2010, 08:22 PM
Joined Jan 2010
477 Posts
Quote:
To mshay

Hey their bud!! I have already check on that part on that plane and we do not have any parts at all for that plane till probaly after the holidays, but what i will do is ill keep you updated if I do ever get that part in, If you ever had any further questions or need help on any issues please feel free to reach me here.

thanks

sam
ok thank you. please keep in touch. as i will also.
mshay is offline Find More Posts by mshay
Old Dec 07, 2010, 02:43 PM
Capt, USAF
United States, NM, Clovis
Joined Feb 2009
922 Posts
Sam,

Do you have any new info on when you expect to have the 1400mm Airfield F4U Corsair and the new Exceed 70mm F-18C with electronic retracts?
Roswalt is offline Find More Posts by Roswalt
Old Dec 07, 2010, 11:21 PM
chuck
santa barbara, CA
Joined May 2009
4,004 Posts
i have a question regarding your policy on replacing damaged products bought from your site.

i recently bought a airframe and received it damaged. the boxes were in good shape , but the product was both bent / broken and misassembled. after attempts both w/ phone and live chat failed, i left a email and got a quick response.

so.... the question is , is it your policy for the customer to pay return shipping in cases like this ?

this is what i was told.

so i buy a $37 foam kit , pay to ship it, then pay to ship it back, and hope the next one is ok? not such a good deal anymore.

chuck.
chas650r is offline Find More Posts by chas650r
Old Dec 08, 2010, 05:51 AM
United States, KS, Wichita
Joined Feb 2010
67 Posts
x

xxxx
chriscat is offline Find More Posts by chriscat