Old Nov 23, 2010, 06:53 PM
Have you seen my nut?
Omaha, Nebraska
Joined Mar 2006
2,417 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidensam View Post
To Lithonion

I am truly sorry to hear that the product arrive damage like that =[ was their any damage on the ups brown box on arrival?? and may I also have your order number so I could pull up your order so I could further assits you.

thanks

sam
Can't find my order number. All I have is the UPS label with the tracking number if that helps. 1ZX03V030398542317.

No damage to the box at all. Here are pictures of the box, and plane. Final picture is the plane all repaired. Like I said, nothing I couldn't fix but for those with zero build skills this would be a RMA.
Lithonion is offline Find More Posts by Lithonion
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 24, 2010, 01:24 PM
USA, OH, Belle Center
Joined Nov 2010
34 Posts
I got an F$u corsair from Nitroplanes and the ESC or motor keeps beeping. I have been troubleshooting all over the place and I cannot figure it out. I followed/read the directions at least four times and no solution and the damn vertical stabilizer is impossible to put on. I want my money back. I emailed and am waiting for a reply. A
tftcrider is offline Find More Posts by tftcrider
Old Nov 24, 2010, 03:34 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To Lithonion

please check your PM please!! =]

thanks

sam
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam
Old Nov 24, 2010, 03:35 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To tftcrider

Hey their bud!! could you kindly provide me with your order number please so i could further assits you??

thanks

sam
Old Nov 24, 2010, 06:54 PM
Joined Sep 2008
140 Posts
GOOD NEWS. I returned an aircraft to Nitroplanes and used a gift card. They refunded the gift card, which I no longer had because I destroy them after use. I could not access the funds. Sam, in an effort to provide customer assistance, had Nitroplanes cut me a check for the amount. Thanks Sam for the help. Keep up the good work
MANFRED1 is offline Find More Posts by MANFRED1
Old Nov 24, 2010, 09:54 PM
Joined Jan 2010
477 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidensam View Post
To mahay

Hey their bud!! sorry about the late response but could you verify which bobcat do you have please visit this link and provide me with the exact item# so i could further assits you thanks. http://yhst-17210252890263.ecommerce...e=nsearch.html

thanks

sam
i have this one http://www.nitroplanes.com/yeusbo5051ni.html im in need of the fixed gear mains. thank you. MSHAY
mshay is offline Find More Posts by mshay
Old Nov 26, 2010, 06:51 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To mshay

Hey i have look into the spare parts for that plane and we do not offer that part at the moment but we do have a fuse for sale that is in stock at the moment but besides that no parts in for that plane at the moment but what i can do is after the holidays i could place a specail order for that part for you but we are not taking any specail orders at the moment since its to crezy right now in the office due to the holidays but ill keep you updated if i do come across or get an exact date when the parts are coming in , if you have any further questions please feel free to reach me here thanks.

thanks

sam
Old Nov 26, 2010, 10:32 PM
United States, KS, Wichita
Joined Feb 2010
67 Posts
Sam,

It has been almost two weeks for info by e-mail on return info that was promised within 5 minutes of phone conversation, six weeks since first post. I get the impression that
you pick & choose who you want to service & blow the rest off with a bunch of smoke blowing. It's beyond me as to the way NP handles customer service, most places would be out of business the way things are handled here. As for the people that give you praise on taking care of their problems, good for them as they are the lucky one's on the very short list. It's real simple in my eyes on taking care of customers, you communicate to them by e-mail, phone, or in person, make a decision as you did with me, then handle it right then, move on to the next issue. I don't understand why you drag things out. Keep the customer informed as to what is going on, be it no parts, parts on order, or not available,
etc. ect., if that means carrying a note pad with you as a reminder to who you are helping & check things off as you investigate each issue.

Also, if you decide to contact me again, don't give me the excuse that it's been crazy around the office because of the holidays as our conversation started long before this as well as many other people, long before me, that hasn't been resolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscat View Post
You called me 11/15 & stated you would send me info for returning items in question within 5 minutes of our conversation, haven't rec'd any mail from you.
chriscat is offline Find More Posts by chriscat
Last edited by chriscat; Nov 27, 2010 at 07:38 AM.
Old Nov 27, 2010, 05:21 AM
Orlando, FL
Joined Mar 2010
197 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tftcrider View Post
I got an F$u corsair from Nitroplanes and the ESC or motor keeps beeping. I have been troubleshooting all over the place and I cannot figure it out. I followed/read the directions at least four times and no solution and the damn vertical stabilizer is impossible to put on. I want my money back. I emailed and am waiting for a reply. A
Hi, Which F4U was this? It may not matter in the long run but i just got done troubleshooting a NEW 800mm F4U that came stock with all electronics minus the radio, and was doing similar funky stuff to yours. In my case, it is apparently the servos that are adversely affecting the electronics for EVERYTHING to include the motor and ESC.

I'm still looking for background data on this before I start my own thread in the warbirds forum but feel free to pm or email me, although bottom line is plugging in my servos toasted my motor (that never got spun up for more than about 15-20sec on stock electronics) and the ESC would get red hot - too hot too touch. And this was WITHOUT the motor running!
dhunter19 is offline Find More Posts by dhunter19
Old Nov 27, 2010, 06:31 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To chriscat

Hey their chris I resent the RMA email again today im not sure why you didnt get it the first time but please let me know if you didnt get it I could always try sending it to a different email thanks.

thanks

sam
Old Nov 27, 2010, 06:39 PM
Have you seen my nut?
Omaha, Nebraska
Joined Mar 2006
2,417 Posts
SR Trainer

Well I have a problem with the SR Trainer. I took it out today and with the windchill it was around 38 degrees. My ESC is hitting thermal cut out after about 2 minutes. Not good on a cold day. Motor is cool to the touch and it takes about 5 minutes of letting it sit before the motor will spool up again. Ran 3 different packs on it, same results all three. Voltage check on all 3 batteries shows 3.8 to 3.95 volts per cell on each pack. I have full radio function no throttle. Also the motor kicks on and off when you try to advance the throttle. It only does that after it shuts down, so its not a timing issue. Once I let it cool I can get a couple minutes out of it again.
Last edited by Lithonion; Nov 28, 2010 at 12:14 AM.
Old Nov 30, 2010, 01:41 PM
Nevada City CA
Joined Nov 2001
497 Posts
Nitro Hobbies "in stock" but not really...

I am now officially suspicious of the Nitro Hobbies site...

Finally found an ARF kit that was in stock, made my order, paid my money, got a message that it was shipped and the delivery date to expect it....

order yhst-17210252890263-159184

Then received another message a couple of days later that my "SHIPPED" order was now "out of stock"!

What is going on?

Very disappointing experience, one that I will NOT repeat.

Guess that is why the prices are so low, if there is no stock to ship...

And by the looks of this forum, I am not alone...

TK
sam2000pres is offline Find More Posts by sam2000pres
Old Nov 30, 2010, 03:12 PM
Have you seen my nut?
Omaha, Nebraska
Joined Mar 2006
2,417 Posts
Sam,

I had not heard from you after I gave you my number and my new post on the bad ESC so I ordered an ESC and also a motor just in case today.
Old Nov 30, 2010, 04:42 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To Lithonion

Hey thier bud!! just want it to keep you updated I have already sent you the RMA to your email please let me know if you didnt recieve it, if not ill be more then happy to resend it or try a different email if you dont recieve it, so feel free to reach me here if you need any futher assistance.

thanks

sam

sam
Old Nov 30, 2010, 04:50 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To sam2000pres

hey their bud!! I called you and left you a message, so hope to hear from you soon!! =]

thanks

sam