Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Nov 18, 2010, 11:57 AM
Los Angeles
Joined Feb 2004
374 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidensam View Post
To The Hack

Hey their bud!! thanks for the order number i already check for the canopy that you been waiting on and its still on backorder we are getting a big shippment on parts this friday so when the parts do come in i will keep a eye out for that part for you ill keep you posted here on this thread or even better ill call you first then friday morning.

thanks

sam
As you said in our conversation, an order for just the canopy isn't going to happen. Spare parts are all I can hope for. Thank you for looking.
The Hack is offline Find More Posts by The Hack
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 18, 2010, 04:38 PM
Ontario, California
Joined Apr 2007
64 Posts
Jwman,
Face it. No body there will tell Sam if it is even on order. Maybe no body there even knows. Here is one the same size and it is in stock. Check it out: http://www.acehobby.com/ace/ACE4250.htm
LSSS is offline Find More Posts by LSSS
Old Nov 18, 2010, 07:31 PM
Joined Apr 2005
71 Posts
Sam,

i want to thank you for getting me my replacement retract for my P40. Sams the man if you want something taken care of. he went above and beyond to take care of me. lets just say i received more then i expected when my replacement retract showed up.

i will absolutely buy from Nitro Planes again. keep up the excellent customer service.

thanks,
Dave
Bullit is offline Find More Posts by Bullit
Old Nov 18, 2010, 10:46 PM
Ontario, California
Joined Apr 2007
64 Posts
Sams the Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit View Post
Sam,

i want to thank you for getting me my replacement retract for my P40. Sams the man if you want something taken care of. he went above and beyond to take care of me. lets just say i received more then i expected when my replacement retract showed up.

i will absolutely buy from Nitro Planes again. keep up the excellent customer service.

thanks,
Dave
Only thing is, before ordering, you better make sure that Sam is still at NitroPlanes. Without him there is no customer service.
LSSS is offline Find More Posts by LSSS
Old Nov 19, 2010, 09:59 AM
Joined Apr 2010
157 Posts
Thats for sure LSSS. Shame to put all that pressure on one guy when he has no control over the product. If they keep getting sub standard products its impossible for one person to fix, but Sam has helped alot of people so far that were pretty pissed so hats off to him.
topgun427 is offline Find More Posts by topgun427
Old Nov 19, 2010, 07:24 PM
United States, NJ, Frenchtown
Joined Mar 2003
9,016 Posts
When 99.99% of your profits are from the sale of new kits.

Who is going to be allowed the time, to keep people with used parts problems happy ?

I sure have had NO problem with a new KIT having a problem.........They did replace the part in a week.
cyclops2 is offline Find More Posts by cyclops2
Old Nov 20, 2010, 05:46 AM
It's like an addiction!
NY, Rochester
Joined Oct 2003
1,491 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidensam View Post
To Downwind3Zero

please check your pm please!! =]

thanks

sam
Resolved.
Downwind3Zero is offline Find More Posts by Downwind3Zero
Old Nov 20, 2010, 07:21 PM
Joined Jan 2010
477 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshay View Post
so is there anyway to get some main landing gear for a bobcat, i was given this plane and it needed alot of repair. and of course it needs the main landing gear. n/p appearantly doesnt carry this item, is there anyway to get this ordered so i can get this bird off my wall and into the air.
why is it so hard to get service (not to mention a response in a timely manner) from this #&@#$%! company. helllooooooo can i get some parts or what??
mshay is offline Find More Posts by mshay
Old Nov 22, 2010, 09:02 AM
Have you seen my nut?
Omaha, Nebraska
Joined Mar 2006
2,417 Posts
SR Trainer

I got my SR Trainer in Thursday. Was to sick to check it out till this week. I took some pics and can post them later. My rudder was broken off as well as the elevator. These where both easily fixed as I used my own hinges. Also the left wing has some damage. I fixed that with putting some striping on the leading edge to hide the cuts into the wing.

I just wanted to let you know cause if you ship this out to someone with zero build knowledge they are not going to be happy.

Also might want to rethink and see if the company that builds these can change how they do the control surfaces. Thats how I lost my concept X it came apart in flight.
Lithonion is offline Find More Posts by Lithonion
Old Nov 22, 2010, 09:03 AM
Joined Sep 2008
140 Posts
Sam, I emailed you several times last week and have not heard back from you again. This is regarding the returned F-4. You guys credited back an Amex Gift Card!!! How am I supposed to use that? I don't keep the cards once they are spent! PLease retract the payment from Amex and credit my Paypal account, or give me a store credit. Please respond to this it has been over 2 months trying to get this simple transaction completed.
MANFRED1 is offline Find More Posts by MANFRED1
Old Nov 22, 2010, 01:22 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To mahay

Hey their bud!! sorry about the late response but could you verify which bobcat do you have please visit this link and provide me with the exact item# so i could further assits you thanks. http://yhst-17210252890263.ecommerce...e=nsearch.html

thanks

sam
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam
Old Nov 22, 2010, 01:23 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To Lithonion

I am truly sorry to hear that the product arrive damage like that =[ was their any damage on the ups brown box on arrival?? and may I also have your order number so I could pull up your order so I could further assits you.

thanks

sam
Old Nov 22, 2010, 03:26 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To MANFRED1

Hey their bud i try callling your number on file but no one picked up could you send me a pm with your cell number or a better number so I could speak to you in person on the refund transaction im already taking care of it right now as we speak just want it to give you an update in person hope to hear form you soon thanks bud have a wonderful day!

thanks

sam
Old Nov 22, 2010, 03:36 PM
1.21 Gigawatts!
Irvine, CA, USA
Joined Oct 2000
7,347 Posts
Sam, the support you've provided on this forum is my reason for ordering from Nitroplanes. You deserve some recognition from your boss.

With that said, I need your help with my recent order of a CMP T-45 EDF jet (Order#996704). The box arrived with following damages:
1. Canopy cracked
2. Left intake cover chipped
3. Thrust tube chipped at the end
4. Hairline crack on the fuselage

Email was sent to your support email along with photos showing the damage, and I got immediate response saying parts will be sent out to me. After that, no more response.

And I did call your support phone number, and got some guy who wasn't sure if anything was sent out and I should wait 2 more days. This was last week.

Please look into this for me, I really want to use the free time over the holidays to build this plane.

Thanks.
Steph280 is offline Find More Posts by Steph280
Last edited by Steph280; Nov 22, 2010 at 04:38 PM.
Old Nov 22, 2010, 04:49 PM
United States, KS, Wichita
Joined Feb 2010
67 Posts
info

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscat View Post
You called me 11/15 & stated you would send me info for returning items in question within 5 minutes of our conversation, haven't rec'd any mail from you.
Sam...It's a week now, still no e-mail with info. Call me, you have my #
chriscat is offline Find More Posts by chriscat