SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 13, 2010, 06:25 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
Question
WELCOME Everyone to the Nitroplanes Support Forum!

Hey guys!! We are now established here with our OWN forum! You can address any questions, concerns, comments, suggestions, or if just want to talk about a product POST here! I will be personally checking this forum on a regular basis and will address all of your needs to the best of my ability. I will be posting new products and exclusive information here as well. Thanks everyone for your support!

Thanks

Sam
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 16, 2010, 07:58 PM
my karma ranover my dogma
Edmonton,Canada Eh
Joined Jun 2007
7,570 Posts
raidensam,

I contacted Nitroplanes several month ago to ask about this plane....

Item # 221741

http://www.nitroplanes.com/it4arflovoel.html

I asked why it never shows in stock, and when did Nitroplanes expect to have stock.

I received a reply that "stock is replenished every 2 to 4 weeks, just check back"

Well I checked the site EVERY DAY FOR 3 MONTHS and that plane NEVER came back in stock.

So I contacted Nitroplanes again, and asked politely when stock is expected, as I had been checking and watching for it.... and if it's not going to be stocked, then why is it on the website?

I received a rude response that basically said the same as before..."stock is replenished every 2 to 4 weeks, just check back" ....plus something about my lack of patience....

So now I put it to you....

Will this plane ever be in stock?

If not, why is it on the website?

I very much want to buy this plane.
It would be my first ever purchase from Nitroplanes and if I could just buy the plane I want, then I might be inclined to buy other things there too.

Thanks
galaxiex is offline Find More Posts by galaxiex
Old Aug 17, 2010, 08:16 AM
Omaha, Ne
Joined Feb 2010
131 Posts
800mm Warbirds

When will you be getting in spare parts for your 800mm warbirds?
geebros is offline Find More Posts by geebros
Old Aug 17, 2010, 01:42 PM
Lance
United States, GA, Alpharetta
Joined Mar 2008
152 Posts
55" Airfield Corsair

When's the big Corsair coming and do you have any pix of it? Your site has more of a current list of Airfield planes than airfieldrc.com has...
lwalton is offline Find More Posts by lwalton
Old Aug 17, 2010, 01:52 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To galaxiex

Hey their bud i do want to start of by apologizing for making you wait all this time on that product without any updates and the way you were treated by our CS reps thats no way to treat our value clients, but i took the time to call the manifacture myself and got an update for you on item# 221741 i am truly sorry to tell you but this item will be discountinued well not be coming back in stock anytime soon mybe somtime down in the line or feature the manifacture might decide to bring this item back but as of the moment it will be not coming back in. =[ But if you have any further questions or have any other concerns,issues please feel free to let me know you know where to find me now =] and it was a pleasure assisting you hope you have a wonderful week your freind SAM =].

Thanks

Sam
Old Aug 17, 2010, 01:54 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To geebros

For that plane what parts were you looking for?? and did you purchase that plane from us if so please provide me with your order number so i could further assists you thanks.

thanks

sam
Old Aug 17, 2010, 02:01 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To Iwalton

I do apologize sir be we do not carry big Corsair 55" Airfield Corsair only ones we have are listed on this link that im going to provide for you please check it out when you have spare time http://yhst-17210252890263.ecommerce...e=nsearch.html and for any out of stock planes listed on that link we will get them back within anywhere from 4-6 weeks we do update our website daily so once their back in we will update the web to notify all of our clients.

thanks

sam
Old Aug 17, 2010, 03:33 PM
What goes up...
England
Joined Apr 2010
198 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidensam View Post
To galaxiex

Hey their bud i do want to start of by apologizing for making you wait all this time on that product without any updates and the way you were treated by our CS reps thats no way to treat our value clients, but i took the time to call the manifacture myself and got an update for you on item# 221741 i am truly sorry to tell you but this item will be discountinued well not be coming back in stock anytime soon mybe somtime down in the line or feature the manifacture might decide to bring this item back but as of the moment it will be not coming back in. =[ But if you have any further questions or have any other concerns,issues please feel free to let me know you know where to find me now =] and it was a pleasure assisting you hope you have a wonderful week your freind SAM =].

Thanks

Sam
http://www.nitroplanes.com/it4arflovoel.html

"Availability: Usually ships the next business day."

Do you even update your own website, or are you simple willing to sell somone an item that is out of stock and discontinued, and hope they dont notice it never actually arrives?

I'll go ahead an assume the same goes for the MQ-9 that i ordered in April, which (aparently in stock yesterday, but out of stock today) I'm still waiting for.

That and since you've now stopped answering my emails leads me to belive i paid over $300 including P&P to help cover the cost of your new website that is not only incapable of selling items, but cant even work out if they're even in stock or not.
Krylon is offline Find More Posts by Krylon
Old Aug 17, 2010, 03:57 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To Krylon

Hi Krylon our websites are updated daily so when somthing does come back in stock we do update them, and your question about the MQ-9 they are coming back in stock i have contact the manifacture and got an update their is just a shippment delay at the moment but the item itself is still on its way, can you kindly provide me with your order number so i could further assits you?? Once I have your order number i will see what i can do for you or at least keep you updated.

thanks

sam
Old Aug 17, 2010, 05:55 PM
What goes up...
England
Joined Apr 2010
198 Posts
Sam,

I have PM'd you the full order details including invoice, shipping and payment details.

Thanks

Krylon
Krylon is offline Find More Posts by Krylon
Old Aug 17, 2010, 06:32 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To Krylon

Hi their Krylon check your pm the issue have been taking care of hope you are please with the outcome of this situation, it was a pleasure assisting you. =]

Thanks

Sam
Old Aug 17, 2010, 07:42 PM
Omaha, Ne
Joined Feb 2010
131 Posts
I dont need any yet...but im gonna need some propellers just in case i break one. I have both the yellow and blue mustangs 800mm...yes i did buy them from you guys...
Old Aug 17, 2010, 08:08 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To Geebros

May i have your order number please so i could further assits you?

thanks

sam
Old Aug 17, 2010, 10:16 PM
Omaha, Ne
Joined Feb 2010
131 Posts
Sam....order number for the yellow one is 866096 (i think)

Ryan
Old Aug 18, 2010, 12:52 PM
United States, RI, Warwick
Joined Apr 2009
29 Posts
Out of stock items....

I think nitroplanes forum is a great idea, but you seem to have so many planes "out of stock"....Is this because we're near the end of the season??? Will either of these two models be in soon:

Item#: 90A208-V2_Gas_Extra500

or

Item#: 90A208-V1_Gas_Extra500

Lastly other then the price ...what is the major difference between these 2 planes. Thank you for time and input

Sincerely

Geoffrey
gcanrcfly is offline Find More Posts by gcanrcfly