HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 28, 2013, 11:54 AM
7AC
Central Indiana
Joined Oct 2006
403 Posts
Value Hobby Returns

I'm building a tricopter. So I ordered 3 motors and 3 esc's from Value Hobby. One of the motors wouldn't spin. I placed an RMA request and got an acknowledging EMail. Then I decided that since the motor was only a $9.50 item and it would cost me about $6 to send it back, if they would bear the cost of the motor I would pay for shipping a replacement to me. I would still be ahead a couple of bucks. So I called "Alex" at the number on the bottom of their website and made my proposal. In less than 5 minutes he agreed, sent me a link to pay the $4 shipping and sent my replacement motor on it's way without the need for me to make the return.

I have to call that "Outstanding" customer service.
7AC is offline Find More Posts by 7AC
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 21, 2013, 10:08 PM
Culper Junior
eastern pa
Joined Feb 2007
2,272 Posts
I recently purchased 3 Power HD 1501 servos from VH. I paid with a USPS money order so they held the order till receipt, no problem there. The tracking page just stated 'on hold'.

I did not receive any notification when they received the MO but by checking every other day I could see the order progress.
They arrived 8 days after I ordered them on line, which included the MO going from me to them and they shipping the servos back to me.
aeronca52 is offline Find More Posts by aeronca52