HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Xpress.., who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 11, 2010, 04:04 PM
WARNING: May contain spam
United States, CA, Alpine
Joined Oct 2007
20,936 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
For Sale
Phase 3 Squall 4S RTF (San Diego pickup)

I have had this bird for getting close to a year now, and I've flown it about 25 times or so, so it's not been in the air a lot. I have dorked it in on the maiden flight ( ) but it wasn't anything major, little glue and it went back together.

The fan unit also exploded on it, so it has some cut scars on its belly from where i pulled the unit out to replace the fan. And aside from a few scratches and dings here and there, and a bit of dust from landing in the dirt, it's in great condition.

3 HS55 servos, the 4S power system, and 2, NEU Energy 4S 2100 30C lipo packs are included in the deal. $120 takes it all. For $10 more I'll toss in a Hitec Micro 05S 72mhz (on channel 35 I believe) if you still fly on that 72mhz stuff (all is in working order)

Local pickup only guys, I do not want to ship this bird and risk it being damaged. I'd love for it to go to a new home, where it will be loved more than me, and flown more often. I can't fly it too much where i live because it's too loud, and the entire town can hear it.

PM me if interested.
Xpress.. is offline Find More Posts by Xpress..
Last edited by Xpress..; Aug 12, 2010 at 01:53 AM.
to remove ads between posts