Old Aug 11, 2010, 03:21 PM
ὅπερ ἔδει δεῖξαι
Joined May 2000
3,335 Posts
Suggestion
Moderation appeal

Please review the moderation of this post:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...6#post15762516

There is nothing in it that violates a rule. I quoted a portion of a previous post by a member and said I liked his post. I changed nothing in the quote. The member alledges that I am trying to make it appear that he is the author. He is in fact the source, since it is taken verbatim from his post. I was careful to preserve the original quote within quote format of his original post to clearly show that he had originally presented it as an unattributed quote. My quote contains the proper link back to his post which you can follow to verify. This is simply a matter of frivolous reporting by one or more individuals who have an axe to grind.

Thank you.
Gerald is offline Find More Posts by Gerald
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 19, 2010, 02:15 PM
Administrator
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined Nov 1998
5,350 Posts
I reversed the infraction.

Jim
jbourke is offline Find More Posts by jbourke
Administrator