Old Aug 12, 2010, 07:51 AM
Find More Posts by CRCJA
wannabe Jet guy
Green Valley, AZ
Joined Aug 2004
2,051 Posts
Curious

Toxic,

Just Curious to see if your Vendor had any suggestions to get your plane moving. I am in no way trying to start a flame war against anyone, since I don't Rep for any Vendor (Just FLYFLY and HobbyTopGun), I just want to help and see if they had suggestions. I know you stated you don't know what motor it is, but did you get it in a package from RC Lander (NIB or NIP) I guess we'll start to by making sure it's a Lander motor. The side of the fan should have a small sticker with the model number if it came from the factory with a motor.

Turbulence

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic-trip View Post
Okay I will hold off on buying anything but I got the castle creations 125amp already for free (had to do some favors for a friend to get it though), and if I dont use it on mig I will use it on my het f-20.
CRCJA is online now Find More Posts by CRCJA
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 12, 2010, 11:33 AM
Find More Posts by toxic-trip
USA, AZ, Tucson
Joined Mar 2007
385 Posts
All there is on the fan unit is a small sticker that says KV: 1600
toxic-trip is offline Find More Posts by toxic-trip
Old Aug 12, 2010, 12:59 PM
Find More Posts by CRCJA
wannabe Jet guy
Green Valley, AZ
Joined Aug 2004
2,051 Posts
Found it

You know, I just noticed the big sticker on the side of your plane and I had never noticed it till now. I can add (put two and two together LOL) and here is a Video of your plane, even in that Video the flight time is only about 90 seconds

AirShow R/C RC Lander First MiG-17 in USA! (2 min 49 sec)

We can make it work LOL

Turbulence

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic-trip View Post
All there is on the fan unit is a small sticker that says KV: 1600
CRCJA is online now Find More Posts by CRCJA
Old Aug 12, 2010, 02:12 PM
Find More Posts by toxic-trip
USA, AZ, Tucson
Joined Mar 2007
385 Posts
Yup thats it, he said he only put about 4 flights on the jet then he sold it to me and I put 3 flights on it.
toxic-trip is offline Find More Posts by toxic-trip