SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 12, 2010, 08:51 AM
wannabe Jet guy
Green Valley, AZ
Joined Aug 2004
2,016 Posts
Curious

Toxic,

Just Curious to see if your Vendor had any suggestions to get your plane moving. I am in no way trying to start a flame war against anyone, since I don't Rep for any Vendor (Just FLYFLY and HobbyTopGun), I just want to help and see if they had suggestions. I know you stated you don't know what motor it is, but did you get it in a package from RC Lander (NIB or NIP) I guess we'll start to by making sure it's a Lander motor. The side of the fan should have a small sticker with the model number if it came from the factory with a motor.

Turbulence

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic-trip View Post
Okay I will hold off on buying anything but I got the castle creations 125amp already for free (had to do some favors for a friend to get it though), and if I dont use it on mig I will use it on my het f-20.
CRCJA is online now Find More Posts by CRCJA
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 12, 2010, 12:33 PM
USA, AZ, Tucson
Joined Mar 2007
385 Posts
All there is on the fan unit is a small sticker that says KV: 1600
toxic-trip is offline Find More Posts by toxic-trip
Old Aug 12, 2010, 01:59 PM
wannabe Jet guy
Green Valley, AZ
Joined Aug 2004
2,016 Posts
Found it

You know, I just noticed the big sticker on the side of your plane and I had never noticed it till now. I can add (put two and two together LOL) and here is a Video of your plane, even in that Video the flight time is only about 90 seconds

AirShow R/C RC Lander First MiG-17 in USA! (2 min 49 sec)

We can make it work LOL

Turbulence

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic-trip View Post
All there is on the fan unit is a small sticker that says KV: 1600
CRCJA is online now Find More Posts by CRCJA
Old Aug 12, 2010, 03:12 PM
USA, AZ, Tucson
Joined Mar 2007
385 Posts
Yup thats it, he said he only put about 4 flights on the jet then he sold it to me and I put 3 flights on it.
toxic-trip is offline Find More Posts by toxic-trip