SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Maccanaut, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 10, 2010, 10:16 AM
Melbourne Australia
Joined Aug 2010
219 Posts
Discussion
My second ever plane flight

Hi all......as a newbie to planes, i was pretty pleased with my efforts on a HobbyKing Decathlon with a whacky COG. Love the planes now (been into helis for near a year) and anxious to fly the warbirds. Heres a vid of my flight on the Decathlon. Yep......while i am proud of my efforts i know damn well that its a high wing trainer and only a big girls blouse could crash it!

HobbyKing Decathlon 2nd flight (7 min 57 sec)

I'm gonna give the 'stang a go though. It arrives this week.
Maccanaut is offline Find More Posts by Maccanaut
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 10, 2010, 04:23 PM
Were..is..my..Super..Suit ..
United States, NE, Papillion
Joined Sep 2009
2,510 Posts
Hey I'm Allwaystaynfly on youtube and I just subscribed, I would like to say I am a very expirienced flyer (I fly jets you can watch all my videos on my youtube channel) so if you need any help at all dont hesitate to ask

j3tman,
j3tman is offline Find More Posts by j3tman
Old Aug 16, 2010, 06:13 AM
Melbourne Australia
Joined Aug 2010
219 Posts
hey thanks mate and yes i saw ur vids. LOVED the jets! I sure hope i can get good enough to fly those. I'm in love with the speed of flight so jets are the goal. I can see ur experienced.
Will watch some more.
Cheers
Michael
Maccanaut is offline Find More Posts by Maccanaut