HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by MMad, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 09, 2010, 07:38 PM
PA (USA)
Joined Dec 2009
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Sold
Parkzone Super Decathlon BL RTF for sale! (Price drop - $99)

Guys,
I am selling my Parkzone Super Decathlon BL RTF. I have flown this plane 3 or 4 times max, never crashed. This plane is in Great condition, flies great and has everything needed to fly. I have applied clear tape on couple spots mainly the leading edge of the wing as well as under belly for protection sake other than that everything else is stock. I am selling this plane as I moved on to larger planes and not getting enough time to fly this one.

It comes in the original RTF box that contained the following + I am giving a spare battery(worth $25) and a spare prop. I am selling this for $99 + shipping.

Encourage local pickup (I am located close to Philly, PA) .

- Super Decathlon BL RTF
- Parkzone Tx + battery
- 800 mah Lipo
- Car charger
- manual

Checkout the pics below.

Here is the link to manufacturers product page:
http://www.parkzone.com/Products/Def...ProdID=PKZ4800
And here is a good review of this plane on RCG:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...uper+decathlon

Cheers!
MMad is offline Find More Posts by MMad