SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Scott Seidler, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 06, 2010, 05:29 PM
Jack's Kid
USA, NJ, Kinnelon
Joined Aug 2006
663 Posts
Alert
All STOCK now IN!! Including batteries!

OK so now you can order a new Topsky with servos AND batteries from me for one stop shopping and shipping!

I am again with a full complement of stock on hand ( I was missing stabs) and I have:
TS-47 Servos
300mah Nimh battery brick packs
and
2.4 Friendly FULL KEVLAR pods in RED and Yellow!

-Scott
Scott Seidler is offline Find More Posts by Scott Seidler
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 10, 2010, 03:22 PM
Wallington, New Jersey, USA
Joined Apr 2010
260 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Seidler View Post
OK so now you can order a new Topsky with servos AND batteries from me for one stop shopping and shipping!

I am again with a full complement of stock on hand ( I was missing stabs) and I have:
TS-47 Servos
300mah Nimh battery brick packs
and
2.4 Friendly FULL KEVLAR pods in RED and Yellow!

-Scott
Are the 300mah Nimh battery brick packs 4.8V? I'm looking for a receiver pack for the Great Planes Fling DL and they recommend a 350mah 4.8V NiMH battery, but they're out of stock of those, so maybe you have what I need!
hugofly is offline Find More Posts by hugofly
Old Aug 10, 2010, 06:57 PM
Jack's Kid
USA, NJ, Kinnelon
Joined Aug 2006
663 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugofly View Post
Are the 300mah Nimh battery brick packs 4.8V? I'm looking for a receiver pack for the Great Planes Fling DL and they recommend a 350mah 4.8V NiMH battery, but they're out of stock of those, so maybe you have what I need!
yes they are what I call a brick pack...
if you were to stand four batteries on their end on a table and slide them against each other so the were toe to toe and nose to nose - add a reciever connector and shrink wrap it and there you go!

You close enough to drive over to our club field and come pick them up...............
Let me know!
-Scott
Scott Seidler is offline Find More Posts by Scott Seidler
Last edited by Scott Seidler; Aug 10, 2010 at 07:17 PM.